Atlas_Relivs Posted June 10, 2025 Share Posted June 10, 2025 Your In-Game Name: doomguy12 Your Steam ID: 76561199272457577 Who are you reporting?: GOSTY Why are you reporting this player?: For mass rdaing randomly theres no mayor and has been walking around rdaing everybody he sees harrassing players Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ksTSX1xgvWoeOjaIJ?invite=cr-MSxTdTksNDA5MzA3MTU5 I played as Master Chief and Mr. Bones, just walking around, and I kept seeing GOSTY running around, arresting and randomly arresting multiple people without a mayor. He was being rude, harassing players, and making them pay fines, including saying himself that he can rda and do what he wants etc. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23242-gosty-mass-rda-on-multiple-people/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted June 12, 2025 Share Posted June 12, 2025 (edited) Sooo, I mean - the first time of you coming out of spawn seems like RDA - would need a clip showing before that point to be sure you didn't do something like kill a cop before the clip starts. 2nd time im 90% sure he cuffed you to check for bounty which isnt allowed because he uncuffed immediately probably realizing you dont have a bounty to claim. Either way that would be a form of RDA. At the end he killed you reasonably, you shot at him and threatened him in text. I'd say thats valid. Honestly I don't think there is anything worth banning over, for me if this happened ingame I would warn at most. They do have recent priors for lots of RDM, so I think a verbal would be too lenient for RDAing, but ingame I would probably cpban, maybe warn. That is the most I can +1 for, but since the first clip shows nothing prior to the arrest AND you have taken damage - i can't really fully support calling the first cuffing RDA Edited June 13, 2025 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23242-gosty-mass-rda-on-multiple-people/#findComment-159520 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted June 13, 2025 Share Posted June 13, 2025 If you could show 30 seconds prior to the initial clip for context that would be great. So in my opinion, he shouldn't handcuff you in spawn tunnel because unless he chases you there it just blocks people leaving spawn. This goes for all cop players as camping spawn tunnel is just bad RP. I am not sure if he knew you even had a bounty because he fines you for something entirely unrelated anyway (killing an officer - the extra 30 seconds of context would help here). The second instance is him cuffing you to check for bounty, which isn't allowed. Then I would say the final death is justified since you threatened him to not move and were pointing a gun at him. Honestly this looks like he regularly causes problems from his recent history of RDMing. I think the best course of action is to just warn him for RDA even though it is his first case of RDA it looks like he was doing it to a lot of people other than just you. +1 for warn for RDA Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23242-gosty-mass-rda-on-multiple-people/#findComment-159584 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted June 18, 2025 Share Posted June 18, 2025 Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23242-gosty-mass-rda-on-multiple-people/#findComment-159892 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts