Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Crud Fingermouse

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:437444432

Who are you reporting?:

Dil Doe STEAM_0:0:635747354

Why are you reporting this player?:

Repeatedly attacked CP and PD with pipebombs as a hacker despite never calling for a raid. Continued to do so after being killed for it several times over. Threw pipebombs in the street at randoms as well.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

Videos-
Throwing a pipebomb at me as soon as he leaves spawn- https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ko1FKCgm4U8S3sGun?invite=cr-MSxaT2ksMTg4NTg0ODY4
Throwing pipebombs into the PD lobby from across the street- https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ko1L8qxFElr5hAY7l?invite=cr-MSwzd1ksMTg4NTg0ODY4

Images/logs-
Since my logs failed to export I instead took four screenshots.
The first two are from a search for his name.
The latter two are from a search for 'pipebomb' specifically.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23176-nlrrepeated-ardm-by-dil-doe/
Share on other sites

Hello! Thank you for the report.
Looking at your logs this escalates from ARDM/NLR to MRDM/NLR [He killed 3 people, also with the intent to kill more] 
Also do you have anything regarding the NLR part of the report? 
Could you also paste his chat logs for these as well? Just to confirm about the him not calling a raid.
 

3 minutes ago, Sanzu Zahard said:

Hello! Thank you for the report.
Looking at your logs this escalates from ARDM/NLR to MRDM/NLR [He killed 3 people, also with the intent to kill more] 
Also do you have anything regarding the NLR part of the report? 
Could you also paste his chat logs for these as well? Just to confirm about the him not calling a raid.
 

Unfortunately that's the best I can do for logs, like I said they failed to export and after waiting ages for an admin to respond (And rewriting this report thrice, since cloudflare captchas undid everything) I decided to hop off.

I wish there was more in the way of logs to show that he did not call a PD raid. It is very clear from logs and clips that he is just throwing time bombs around but I just wish there was chat logs provided as well. I find it a bit hard to add NLR to the punishment because the damage logs don't explicitly show it. Death logs would make that more clear as it would show clear and defined death times. 

 

In my opinion +1 for a 1 week ban for MRDM/NITRP

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...