So my question is about the fight club owner job and I was just wondering how to set the price of the fights? I noticed whenever you invite someone to fight in the arena it shows an X amount of money that the fighters can accept or deny to fight for I just can't figure out how to set the price? If someone knows how to do this or can explain to me more about how the fight club owner role works that would be great! Thanks ahead of time!
Question
Percxxx
So my question is about the fight club owner job and I was just wondering how to set the price of the fights? I noticed whenever you invite someone to fight in the arena it shows an X amount of money that the fighters can accept or deny to fight for I just can't figure out how to set the price? If someone knows how to do this or can explain to me more about how the fight club owner role works that would be great! Thanks ahead of time!
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23059-fight-club-owner-question/Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now