LadyEemah Posted April 29, 2025 Share Posted April 29, 2025 I have followed the link two times and it says I am not in the server. Discord and steam is ladyeemah. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23031-can%E2%80%99t-get-discord-tag/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Blue. Posted May 1, 2025 Share Posted May 1, 2025 You need to join the garrys mod server in the video game's server list, go to the server list, click legacy browser, then click add server and put this IP into the address bar. Click add to favorites or find games at this address. (193.243.190.39:27015) Once you see the server name click join and once you're in you can do $linksteam in the discord in any of the text channels available. If you do not own the video game Garrys Mod, then you will be unable to verify your account fully. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23031-can%E2%80%99t-get-discord-tag/#findComment-157782 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Parth Patel Posted April 29, 2025 Share Posted April 29, 2025 Have you tried to join the Garrys mod server? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23031-can%E2%80%99t-get-discord-tag/#findComment-157712 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
LadyEemah
I have followed the link two times and it says I am not in the server. Discord and steam is ladyeemah.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23031-can%E2%80%99t-get-discord-tag/Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now