antbastard3 Posted April 25, 2025 Share Posted April 25, 2025 Idk I can't verify I click link and put in code dose nothing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23003-cant-verify/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Blue. Posted April 25, 2025 Share Posted April 25, 2025 (edited) You need to join the garrys mod server in the video game's server list, go to the server list, click legacy browser, then click add server and put this IP into the address bar. Click add to favorites or find games at this address. (193.243.190.39:27015) Once you see the server name click join and once you're in you can do $linksteam in the discord in any of the text channels available. If you do not own the video game Garrys Mod, then you will be unable to verify your account fully Edited April 25, 2025 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23003-cant-verify/#findComment-157504 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
antbastard3
Idk I can't verify I click link and put in code dose nothing
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23003-cant-verify/Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now