cew Posted April 25, 2025 Share Posted April 25, 2025 So I think because I didn't read carefully and jumped to the page instantly to get the tag without visiting the main page atleast once so it keeps saying join darkrt my @cewnotsusycow Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23002-i-cant-link-my-acc/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Blue. Posted April 25, 2025 Share Posted April 25, 2025 You need to join the garrys mod server, go to the server list, click legacy browser, then click add server and put this IP into the address bar. Click add to favorites or find games at this address. (193.243.190.39:27015) Once you see the server name click join and once you're in you can do $linksteam in the discord in any of the text channels available. If you do not own the video game Garrys Mod, then you will be unable to verify your account fully. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23002-i-cant-link-my-acc/#findComment-157495 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
cew
So I think because I didn't read carefully and jumped to the page instantly to get the tag without visiting the main page atleast once so it keeps saying join darkrt my @cewnotsusycow
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23002-i-cant-link-my-acc/Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now