harshyou43 Posted April 24, 2025 Share Posted April 24, 2025 Hello, I try to log in with my auth code but it tell me that i didn’t join a dark rp server how do i join it I don’t get it please help me with it ty. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22997-why-cant-i-verify-my-acc/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Blue. Posted April 24, 2025 Share Posted April 24, 2025 You need to join the garrys mod server, go to the server list, click legacy browser, then click add server and put this IP into the address bar. Click add to favorites or find games at this address. (193.243.190.39:27015) Once you see the server name click join and once you're in you can do $linksteam in the discord in any of the text channels available. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22997-why-cant-i-verify-my-acc/#findComment-157464 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Parth Patel Posted April 24, 2025 Share Posted April 24, 2025 You need to join the garrys mod server, after that you can verify in the discord Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22997-why-cant-i-verify-my-acc/#findComment-157461 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
harshyou43
Hello,
I try to log in with my auth code but it tell me that i didn’t join a dark rp server how do i join it I don’t get it please help me with it ty.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22997-why-cant-i-verify-my-acc/Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now