Randy Posted April 22, 2025 Share Posted April 22, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Grelof Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626528334 Who are you reporting?: Im Dying, STEAM_0:1:868469637 Why are you reporting this player?: The staff in the report is a Trial Mod. I have seen how higher staff on the server are very strict regarding jailing and noclipping in the mainland especially when the sit could easily be done in sitland. I just wanted to make a report in case this becomes a bigger issue. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/k8Nv3wocRIfiJE8ga?invite=cr-MSw3NXMsMzY3OTIxNTIw 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22983-im-dying-doing-a-sit-in-mainlandspawn-noclipping-jailing/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Im Dying Posted April 22, 2025 Share Posted April 22, 2025 I’ve been staff less than a day so I’m still learning. I could be doing a lot better though. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22983-im-dying-doing-a-sit-in-mainlandspawn-noclipping-jailing/#findComment-157329 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted April 22, 2025 Share Posted April 22, 2025 player has resigned, staffing realised at this point in time staffing isn’t for them. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22983-im-dying-doing-a-sit-in-mainlandspawn-noclipping-jailing/#findComment-157330 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts