Livid Posted April 14, 2025 Share Posted April 14, 2025 (edited) I had a model recently ported by a reputable content creator and it says it that it cannot be added because it is new. How long do I have to wait until im able to add it or is there a way I can I get someone to ok the model? Edited April 15, 2025 by Livid 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22925-recently-ported-model/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted April 14, 2025 Share Posted April 14, 2025 You're good to ignore that message for this model and continue with the purchase as normal. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22925-recently-ported-model/#findComment-156855 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Livid Posted April 14, 2025 Author Share Posted April 14, 2025 Ok i'll see if it'll let me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22925-recently-ported-model/#findComment-156856 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Livid Posted April 14, 2025 Author Share Posted April 14, 2025 Yup it did, says i should have it within 48 hours Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22925-recently-ported-model/#findComment-156857 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Livid
I had a model recently ported by a reputable content creator and it says it that it cannot be added because it is new. How long do I have to wait until im able to add it or is there a way I can I get someone to ok the model?
Edited by LividLink to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22925-recently-ported-model/Share on other sites
3 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now