Katoon Posted April 6, 2025 Share Posted April 6, 2025 the clip is not showing all so i wont speak regarding the MRDM but... a staff member should not play with your props not sure if it was a accident or not but the staff will hopefully get trained on some option to prevent this stuff happening again i just like to add one small note piklas please turn off your caps lock typing like that is consider rude 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22869-report-tempykilledher/page/2/#findComment-156424 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted April 7, 2025 Share Posted April 7, 2025 As Henchy stated above he has already spoken to Tempykilledher about this situation. I will be removing the ban off of your record Piklas, just reach out next time I'm on if I don't catch you first. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22869-report-tempykilledher/page/2/#findComment-156476 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts