Ivory Partnaite Posted March 12, 2025 Share Posted March 12, 2025 (edited) In-Game Name Ivory Partnaite Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:147793584 Why were you banned or warned? Previously, I was soundboard trolling with "edgy" (more specifically fucked up Family Guy clips) sound effects using an alt account named "John Wayne Gacy" and got banned permanently. Two years after I asked for a probation and got appealed, then being stupid I accidently broke NLR, fucked up and got permanently banned again. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? It's been three years, I was fifteen, naive, immature and being stupid. Even though it says non-appealable on the ban, I mean.. come on. It's been three years, I'm eighteen now. I obviously messed up in the past and I apologize, I've moved on from my "edgy teen/ragebait" phase. This is pretty much the only good Gmod server that exists now in Gmod's fading playerbase and I want to be apart of it again. Who warned/banned you? cobaselic How long were you warned or banned for? Permanently Edited March 12, 2025 by Ivory Partnaite Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22764-three-year-lasting-ban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted March 12, 2025 Share Posted March 12, 2025 We rarely do probations anymore and when we do it is only for punishment related to your original ban reason so you’d never be rebanned for nlr now. I’ll look more into your ban later but if your story is how it went then I’m +1 for unban with any toxicity being a reban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22764-three-year-lasting-ban/#findComment-155725 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted March 13, 2025 Share Posted March 13, 2025 Yeah I cannot recall the last time we did a probation. Probations are hardly the norm anymore and I agree with Opila Bird. When your case can be confirmed I would also be +1 for unban and reban for any player toxicity. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22764-three-year-lasting-ban/#findComment-155727 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted March 13, 2025 Share Posted March 13, 2025 Honestly, if the story checks out, I'm +1 for an unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22764-three-year-lasting-ban/#findComment-155744 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted March 15, 2025 Share Posted March 15, 2025 I wonder what Rubik thinks about this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22764-three-year-lasting-ban/#findComment-155780 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted March 19, 2025 Share Posted March 19, 2025 We don't do probations often and it seems a little insane that an nlr warn would get you rebanned perma when thats not even what your initial perma was for. Stay out of trouble and enjoy your time back. ACCEPTED 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22764-three-year-lasting-ban/#findComment-155907 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts