Arkadia Posted March 12, 2025 Share Posted March 12, 2025 In-Game Name Arkadia Your Steam ID 76561198256698916 Why were you banned or warned? RDM Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I don't believe that I should have been warned at all. I was warned because I unintentionally shot someone who I ironically were fine to shoot since he did shoot me prior to me killing him, meaning that even though I ended up not intentionally killing him, this would still be self defense. The Tmod that warned me did say himself "Yeah I can see that he shot you" so I don't get why he would warn me. I assume its because he didn't really ask into the situation and quickly warned me before he got all details. I accidentally ended up shooting him as I was removing all the annoying barricades that he placed to CRASH/lag out the server and to block us to actually play the server and to role play... Yes, I did do a "flip/turn" however I did not know he was there from my 1st person POV... I was just trying to remove the barricades. Who warned/banned you? Kez How long were you warned or banned for? Warned (3/12/2025) Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jRKBuNGko_PDU-Mf5?invite=cr-MSxEM0QsMjQyNDI1MzEs - Shows my actual intentions which were removing the objects that he was placing in an attempt to crash the server 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22763-rdm-warn-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
kez Posted March 13, 2025 Share Posted March 13, 2025 Hello! I was shown a clip from the person you killed, you were shooting all the barricades in a line through a tunnel; intentionally not looking at him, then when you got close you flicked on his head and fully RDM'd him. He shot you in a previous life, meaning that situation was not valid anymore to kill him from. I stand by my warn 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22763-rdm-warn-appeal/#findComment-155741 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kez Posted March 13, 2025 Share Posted March 13, 2025 On 3/12/2025 at 7:08 AM, Arkadia said: In-Game Name Arkadia Your Steam ID 76561198256698916 Why were you banned or warned? RDM Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I don't believe that I should have been warned at all. I was warned because I unintentionally shot someone who I ironically were fine to shoot since he did shoot me prior to me killing him, meaning that even though I ended up not intentionally killing him, this would still be self defense. The Tmod that warned me did say himself "Yeah I can see that he shot you" so I don't get why he would warn me. I assume its because he didn't really ask into the situation and quickly warned me before he got all details. I accidentally ended up shooting him as I was removing all the annoying barricades that he placed to CRASH/lag out the server and to block us to actually play the server and to role play... Yes, I did do a "flip/turn" however I did not know he was there from my 1st person POV... I was just trying to remove the barricades. Who warned/banned you? Kez How long were you warned or banned for? Warned (3/12/2025) Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jRKBuNGko_PDU-Mf5?invite=cr-MSxEM0QsMjQyNDI1MzEs - Shows my actual intentions which were removing the objects that he was placing in an attempt to crash the server also, this clip shows about 20-30mins before you even RDM'd the guy 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22763-rdm-warn-appeal/#findComment-155742 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted March 17, 2025 Share Posted March 17, 2025 Deployable shields will not crash the server, they are frozen props that are not that intensive. The warn seems valid to me and if this was revenge rdm because of something from a previous life you got off light (not assuming it was). It is up to the player shooting to be careful where they aim as crossfire is not a thing on here. If it truly was an accident can you provide your pov showing you killing the guy? Unless this clip is provided I am -1 for warn removal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22763-rdm-warn-appeal/#findComment-155828 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arkadia Posted March 17, 2025 Author Share Posted March 17, 2025 (edited) 3 hours ago, Decent Human Being said: Deployable shields will not crash the server, they are frozen props that are not that intensive. The warn seems valid to me and if this was revenge rdm because of something from a previous life you got off light (not assuming it was). It is up to the player shooting to be careful where they aim as crossfire is not a thing on here. If it truly was an accident can you provide your pov showing you killing the guy? Unless this clip is provided I am -1 for warn removal. It was not revenge RDM at all, I killed him in self-defense shortly after he shot me, which is 100% valid. It also happend during the same life. I provided clip when I was in the sit, so you can ask your Tmod for that, but I literally showed my POV that proofs that this was by no means intentionally - and even if it was, it would count towards self-defense kill perm as he shot me just before this. Edited March 17, 2025 by Arkadia 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22763-rdm-warn-appeal/#findComment-155834 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kez Posted March 17, 2025 Share Posted March 17, 2025 11 hours ago, Arkadia said: It was not revenge RDM at all, I killed him in self-defense shortly after he shot me, which is 100% valid. It also happend during the same life. I provided clip when I was in the sit, so you can ask your Tmod for that, but I literally showed my POV that proofs that this was by no means intentionally - and even if it was, it would count towards self-defense kill perm as he shot me just before this. the clip you provided was, as I said, 20-30mins before you even RDM'd him, buuut I found the clip that the person who got RDM'd provided, here ya go buster: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jRKBy2yGSkxJWBNZS?invite=cr-MSxKSFUsMzU0MjAzNDAzLA Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22763-rdm-warn-appeal/#findComment-155838 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arkadia Posted March 18, 2025 Author Share Posted March 18, 2025 23 hours ago, kez said: the clip you provided was, as I said, 20-30mins before you even RDM'd him, buuut I found the clip that the person who got RDM'd provided, here ya go buster: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jRKBy2yGSkxJWBNZS?invite=cr-MSxKSFUsMzU0MjAzNDAzLA the clip you just provided proofs that I was just aiming for the fences along the way and acidentially hit him, who had 55hp which is basically a 1-shot I did apologies right after and explained why I acidently killed him. Also I dont see any time in the clip? It was not 30 mins before no. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22763-rdm-warn-appeal/#findComment-155865 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted March 19, 2025 Share Posted March 19, 2025 You still deiced to continue shooting towards him for 2 seconds delivering the blow ( slow down the clip jarvis ) -1 for warn removal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22763-rdm-warn-appeal/#findComment-155892 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arkadia Posted March 20, 2025 Author Share Posted March 20, 2025 8 hours ago, Sleepy Tomoko said: You still deiced to continue shooting towards him for 2 seconds delivering the blow ( slow down the clip jarvis ) -1 for warn removal As seen in the clip I only hit him 2 two, and thats in 0.5 speed. His barricades were making me lag, this is something I informed staff and himself about. It was not intentional rdm and again, even though I killed him, its still valid, because he shot me prior to this so I would have self-defense perms. You can check logs to verify this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22763-rdm-warn-appeal/#findComment-155911 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted March 20, 2025 Share Posted March 20, 2025 Yeah i mean it just looks like you flicked on him and destroyed him. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22763-rdm-warn-appeal/#findComment-155912 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts