I lost access to the discord .dr.perky. that is linked to my Steam/forums account and want to link a new one so I am able to access the Discord server. I was told by an admin & mod that I should contact Rubik or a higher-up, and make a forum post to do so. If there is any proof needed to show that I can't access the account or it was once linked to my accounts by my own self I can try to provide it, but not sure how I would get those. The only evidence I have I can currently give is to show that I can't log into it from discord, and I can provide that if necessary.
thank you for any help to this matter I appreciate it.
Question
DrPerky
I lost access to the discord .dr.perky. that is linked to my Steam/forums account and want to link a new one so I am able to access the Discord server. I was told by an admin & mod that I should contact Rubik or a higher-up, and make a forum post to do so. If there is any proof needed to show that I can't access the account or it was once linked to my accounts by my own self I can try to provide it, but not sure how I would get those. The only evidence I have I can currently give is to show that I can't log into it from discord, and I can provide that if necessary.
thank you for any help to this matter I appreciate it.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22679-need-to-link-new-discord-to-account/Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now