Ecstatic tongs Posted January 27, 2025 Share Posted January 27, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Ecstatic tongs Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96401464 Who are you reporting?: Abfunyes, ICH FICKEN DEINE ARSCH Why are you reporting this player?: I had been sitting in my base for a while guarding printers and growing drugs when these two people issues a warrant for "shot fellow police", I hadn't been anywhere outside of my base for a good while. They came in and died, and I voiced my displeasure with their false warrant. They then both came back, prop blocked me, and used that to kill me and destroy my 2 max printers and 2 mini printers. This happened yesterday at around 5:10 pm EST, I don't have steam IDs because I thought calling a sit would be enough to get it resolved, it was not, as I've called 4 regarding this with no hint as to why I have not gotten a sit, 3 yesterday over 4 ish hours, and one today. The videos go as follows: Proof of printers that I had The false warrant and first raid The second raid and prop block Proof of items lost I am still new to DarkRP, this is my first week here, so if there was a problem with my tickets (besides the first one I submitted because I didn't realize I could put people into the report box) please do let me know. Thank you. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://youtu.be/Az-xGl5L_uA https://youtu.be/Kzt9EZcaKTc https://youtu.be/odkYA1-ligo https://youtu.be/RHJkJO6GCwo Edited January 27, 2025 by Ecstatic tongs Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22524-false-warrant-nlr-prop-block/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted January 31, 2025 Share Posted January 31, 2025 So I went into the records of these individuals and it appears they have a history for propblock raiding. Abfunyes has two votebans on record within the last week and Dennisenger is catching a 6mo from me for Alting on several different accounts while banned on two of them. ICH is also coming back as an alt account of Dennis, and paired with visual evidence, it's likely they are friends operating on a shared account. Considering what I can glean from the evidence provided, what needs to be done in my eyes is as followed: Abfunyes should receive a 3d Ban for False Warrant, NLR, and NITRP. Dennis and ICH are likely going to be treated as a separate case of Alt Accounting and I'm also going to be looking at prior offenses on both accounts as they have been used in the past for Alting, Propblocking, NLR, and Fail Raiding. Considering both individuals caught a ban for propblocking, and specifically from our admin @Tene, I'm going to wait for him to make a final judgement on this before issuing any punishment. My personal view is that these two alters should catch at least a 1 month to 3 month Ban. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22524-false-warrant-nlr-prop-block/#findComment-154885 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted January 31, 2025 Share Posted January 31, 2025 Provided clips are clear of reported players breaking rules +1 for abfunyes 3day ban Joey and tene will handle Dennis and ICH accordingly 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22524-false-warrant-nlr-prop-block/#findComment-154891 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted February 1, 2025 Share Posted February 1, 2025 Update. Ended up banning another set of alts from Dennis. Several of his accounts have been boosted to 6mo. I think its fair to assume that punishing Abfunyes is the primary in this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22524-false-warrant-nlr-prop-block/#findComment-154902 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted February 1, 2025 Share Posted February 1, 2025 Right, confirming the ban. Dennis and his many alts are all getting 6mo for constantly coming back and breaking the rules. Despite this being the "first" offense for Abfunyes, it has come to my attention that Abfunyes is also an alt accounter and is still actively playing with users who were already banned. So he's a month ban for his trouble on his primary and alts 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22524-false-warrant-nlr-prop-block/#findComment-154903 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts