Agro Posted December 30, 2024 Share Posted December 30, 2024 In-Game Name Agro Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:116680851 Why were you banned or warned? IRDM? I just tried to get back on and it says that I am banned and I do not have a clue why. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I don't know who I RDMd and I do not remember RDMing anyone except killing bloods as crips. I also havent been warned or banned for anything RDM related in a month or months. Who warned/banned you? Henchy How long were you warned or banned for? 2 days 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22416-agros-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 30, 2024 Share Posted December 30, 2024 Hello Agro!, I banned you for IRDM when you were reported by DarkenDG (STEAM_0:0:421250280) from the looks of this it seems pretty intentional and you have a load of playtime so you knew this was wrong. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22416-agros-ban-appeal/#findComment-154027 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted December 30, 2024 Author Share Posted December 30, 2024 Just now, Henchy said: Hello Agro!, I banned you for IRDM when you were reported by DarkenDG (STEAM_0:0:421250280) from the looks of this it seems pretty intentional and you have a load of playtime so you knew this was wrong. Oh yeah. I do remember this but I had forgot as I crashed about 15 seconds after the fact. I do apologize for that and it was indeed RDM. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22416-agros-ban-appeal/#findComment-154028 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 30, 2024 Share Posted December 30, 2024 Well seeing as DarkenDG was a Hobo and he didn't lose any items and you haven't received any punishments in a while I'm fine with turning this into a warn. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22416-agros-ban-appeal/#findComment-154029 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted December 30, 2024 Share Posted December 30, 2024 This was resolved by the parties involved and will be reduced to a warn. Accepted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22416-agros-ban-appeal/#findComment-154030 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts