Fentanyl Phil Posted December 19, 2024 Share Posted December 19, 2024 Your In-Game Name: Fentanyl Phil Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175629163 Who are you reporting?: Fentanyl Phil (STEAM_0:1:175629163) Why are you reporting this player?: I was unjustly banned from the server Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No Im a new player & I spent the past 24 hours enjoying the server & being spam rdmed. No admins seemed to be on in the entire time. I was not present for anyone being banned in the entire 3 hours I was online watching people be spam rdmed. Naturally I log on on my second day & am immediately rdmed so I go to where I was rmded & shoot the first person I see who happens to be Retzi; an admin. He pulls me into an admin sit & questions me to my suprise. I explain to him the situation via text chat & tell him I am grateful there actually is an admin presence on the server. I said that I will for now on roleplay & enjoy the server the way it was intended. Retzi did not say anything. Instead he banned me & wrote in the report I was lying to staff? Minimal effort by this admin, extremely rude to me & I feel like as a new player to the server who hasnt played garrys mod in a number of years, I found the server I want to play on again. I would appreciate the ban being removed so I can go back & roleplaying. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22377-player-report-on-retzi/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nep Nep Posted December 19, 2024 Share Posted December 19, 2024 8 minutes ago, Fentanyl Phil said: Im a new player & I spent the past 24 hours enjoying the server & being spam rdmed. No admins seemed to be on in the entire time. I was not present for anyone being banned in the entire 3 hours I was online watching people be spam rdmed. Me and henchy were on for hours without a single sit from you, you proceeded to attempt to gun down multiple people, including myself in fountain. I was talking to you for a bit, you lied about quite literally everything you said in your sit. You being gushy in the sit and ignoring my questions that I was asking you does not do anything. The first person you killed was shark. I am however in favor of reducing your ban as long as you chill out and don't kill everyone because one person rdms you. I am fine with reducing the punishment on the condition that you don't immediately crash out at being RDMED again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22377-player-report-on-retzi/#findComment-153778 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 19, 2024 Share Posted December 19, 2024 Hello Phil, it seems like Retzi banned you for AMRDM (Attempted mass random death match). You were reported by user Shark2 (STEAM_0:1:640527158). Here I have logs of you starting out with one person and it seemed like you killed them for no reason whatsoever, then shortly afterwards you proceeded to start shooting Retzi. If there is a good reason for this I'd like to hear it. Also you didn't really kill that much so I'm fine with reducing your ban to a warn for IRDM as this did look intentional. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22377-player-report-on-retzi/#findComment-153779 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fentanyl Phil Posted December 19, 2024 Author Share Posted December 19, 2024 Hi Henchy. I was RDMed literally right before the clip. I dont know if it still shows in damage logs. I might be lodging admin tickets incorrectly ingame idk, newer player who hasnt played for years as I said. But do rest assured I am here to RP. Nepnep - I did not lie to you about anything. Maybe you took what I said out of context but I felt like you (if you were who I was speaking to) were pretty rude to me. I told you why I did what I did. Not sure what there was I could even have lied about. I feel like you rushed through that sit & I didnt felt listened to by you. But please if you could shed some light on the lied I told you? I am curious thanks - This is not a personal attack btw; just how I felt after dealing with you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22377-player-report-on-retzi/#findComment-153780 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nep Nep Posted December 19, 2024 Share Posted December 19, 2024 (edited) 3 hours ago, Fentanyl Phil said: Nepnep - I did not lie to you about anything. Maybe you took what I said out of context but I felt like you (if you were who I was speaking to) were pretty rude to me. I told you why I did what I did. Not sure what there was I could even have lied about. I feel like you rushed through that sit & I didnt felt listened to by you. But please if you could shed some light on the lied I told you? I am curious thanks - This is not a personal attack btw; just how I felt after dealing with you I asked you why you were killing people and you didn't respond. I was not being rude, I just don't speak much, I asked you why you did it several times and you ignored all of my questions. There was no rudeness, you were just not responding in the sit in a way that actually allowed the sit to continue. I do apologize if it came off that way though, it was not my intention. Edited December 19, 2024 by Nep Nep Clarification Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22377-player-report-on-retzi/#findComment-153781 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted December 19, 2024 Share Posted December 19, 2024 DO NOT take rule violations into your own hands, someone else breaking the rules doesn't mean you get to and you can be punished too I do believe however if you were a new player that your ban should be reduced to a warn and if caught doing it again, then you are to be banned. Most players use it as an excuse on why they’re Mass RDMing and Retzi stated you didn’t say anything, thus believing you did it to get banned, in which turns out wasn’t the case. +1 for reduction to a warn -1 on any punishment towards Retzi 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22377-player-report-on-retzi/#findComment-153787 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fentanyl Phil Posted December 19, 2024 Author Share Posted December 19, 2024 I was responding via text chat; not mic chat. I thought the ban I had was for allegedly lying to staff but now I wasn't responding? I was online for something like 5 minutes in that session. My ban still sits at over 6 days when I check & I would like to play again asap thanks. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22377-player-report-on-retzi/#findComment-153788 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fentanyl Phil Posted December 20, 2024 Author Share Posted December 20, 2024 Hello could I please be unbanned or am I going to have to wait the full sentence length ? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22377-player-report-on-retzi/#findComment-153799 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 20, 2024 Share Posted December 20, 2024 1 hour ago, Fentanyl Phil said: Hello could I please be unbanned or am I going to have to wait the full sentence length ? Hello Phil, typically these can take a bit as more staff have to look into the post. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22377-player-report-on-retzi/#findComment-153800 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted December 20, 2024 Share Posted December 20, 2024 On 12/19/2024 at 6:22 PM, Harpuricle said: DO NOT take rule violations into your own hands, someone else breaking the rules doesn't mean you get to and you can be punished too I do believe however if you were a new player that your ban should be reduced to a warn and if caught doing it again, then you are to be banned. Most players use it as an excuse on why they’re Mass RDMing and Retzi stated you didn’t say anything, thus believing you did it to get banned, in which turns out wasn’t the case. +1 for reduction to a warn -1 on any punishment towards Retzi I agree with Harp! +1 for reduction to a warn -1 on any punishment towards Retzi Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22377-player-report-on-retzi/#findComment-153809 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts