Autisimo Maki Posted December 18, 2024 Share Posted December 18, 2024 (edited) Hello, I know some of you guys dont celebrate Christmas but I was hoping on the 25th, we all could get together and put abunch of Christmas trees at spawn towards the RDM zone (Inside the fence) so it looks like one of those tree selling in parking lots, and get a few photos with all of us all in front. I hope we can do this and send pictures to the community! Maybe next year they'll like our photos so it could inspire development for the future years to come! Maybe even a updated version of the Christmas map so its not the same every year! From, Maki Edited December 11, 2024 by Autisimo Maki 6 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22345-question/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
smer Posted December 18, 2024 Share Posted December 18, 2024 This would be very wholesome. I think this is a good idea. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22345-question/#findComment-153741 Share on other sites More sharing options...
GoatNuts Posted December 18, 2024 Share Posted December 18, 2024 id be down to do that Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22345-question/#findComment-153743 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Return of the Mack Posted December 18, 2024 Share Posted December 18, 2024 XD 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22345-question/#findComment-153745 Share on other sites More sharing options...
playboycartifan123 Posted December 19, 2024 Share Posted December 19, 2024 Haha, very funny idea, sir. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22345-question/#findComment-153748 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted December 19, 2024 Share Posted December 19, 2024 Cute idea. I wouldn't be opposed, but lordy will it be a zoo. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22345-question/#findComment-153749 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now