XAA0Q2W09IEQ2KE Posted June 19, 2016 Share Posted June 19, 2016 b]Your Steam Name[/b]:KS0 Your ingame name:KS0 Your Steam Profile/SteamID:STEAM_0:0:74917452 Why were you banned?:RDM (x2) (Not complying with admins) Why should you be unbanned?:First of all I was kidnapping someone and he found out and I killed him with a brick before he could kill me, then mr president comes and says "oh did you kill that man" and he wasent vclip or anything so I thought he was rping, then I hit him with the brick and he brought me to a sit and I was gonna apologize and hopefully take a warn and he just bans me without asking why I did that, I was guessing he thought I was gonna mass rdm but I really enjoy the server, its a 2 day ban but as I said I really like the server and don't feel like waiting, I do so apologize for killing him and id promise I wouldn't do something like that again but I don't think he should of acted right away assuming I was mass rdming before even questioning me. Admins name was Mr President Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video helps too. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2231-ban-appeal-ks0/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nicholas Cage Butthole pic Posted June 19, 2016 Share Posted June 19, 2016 I don't believe the ban should be lifted, you were trolling a lot while I was on. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2231-ban-appeal-ks0/#findComment-13320 Share on other sites More sharing options...
XAA0Q2W09IEQ2KE Posted June 19, 2016 Author Share Posted June 19, 2016 Wdym by trolling? I was doing what a master stalker does? That's really the only thing ive done wrong on the server, you must have the wrong person Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2231-ban-appeal-ks0/#findComment-13321 Share on other sites More sharing options...
XAA0Q2W09IEQ2KE Posted June 19, 2016 Author Share Posted June 19, 2016 Nice evidence, demotion will be assured. I'm sorry is that sarcasm? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2231-ban-appeal-ks0/#findComment-13323 Share on other sites More sharing options...
XAA0Q2W09IEQ2KE Posted June 19, 2016 Author Share Posted June 19, 2016 Why do you even need to ask? I'm not asking for him to be demoted, I don't record my game 24/7 either. I'm being nice and your like taking it as a joke , I actually want to be unbanned Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2231-ban-appeal-ks0/#findComment-13325 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted June 19, 2016 Share Posted June 19, 2016 I will leave it up to President to decide since I wasn't there. You're a good guy though. I don't think you meant any harm. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2231-ban-appeal-ks0/#findComment-13326 Share on other sites More sharing options...
XAA0Q2W09IEQ2KE Posted June 19, 2016 Author Share Posted June 19, 2016 Alright thank you! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2231-ban-appeal-ks0/#findComment-13327 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted June 19, 2016 Share Posted June 19, 2016 All I wanted to know if you killed the guy. You then killed me with a brick. I mean it was kind of a fuck up on my part for not allowing you to tell your part, but you still killed me with no reasoning. Stuff like that makes me think you will Mass RDM. I'll say unban him. He seems like a good guy and I did mess up a bit on my part. Hopefully we can all stay friends. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2231-ban-appeal-ks0/#findComment-13331 Share on other sites More sharing options...
XAA0Q2W09IEQ2KE Posted June 19, 2016 Author Share Posted June 19, 2016 thanks so much dude, sorry for killing you! All I wanted to know if you killed the guy. You then killed me with a brick. I mean it was kind of a fuck up on my part for not allowing you to tell your part, but you still killed me with no reasoning. Stuff like that makes me think you will Mass RDM. I'll say unban him. He seems like a good guy and I did mess up a bit on my part. Hopefully we can all stay friends. cant you unban me yourself? or does a head admin have too or sugar? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2231-ban-appeal-ks0/#findComment-13332 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryan Posted June 19, 2016 Share Posted June 19, 2016 Anyone who is staff can unban you, it just depends who really cares enough. Some people are just lazy. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2231-ban-appeal-ks0/#findComment-13334 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts