Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Shikoba

Your Steam ID

76561197995698098

Why were you banned or warned?

MASS RDM

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I kidnapped Gran autismo, I die. He killed me right out of spawn. I /demote him for rdm and he demoted me for the same. He then votebans me for MASS RDM when I had 1 kill. https://youtu.be/Y_bBfvUiR7o

Who warned/banned you?

Gran Autismo (STEAM_0:0:63286801)

How long were you warned or banned for?

1 hour
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22266-gran-autismo-voteban/
Share on other sites

From the looks of it, you were doing the Serial Killer job and Gran Autismo then proceeded to Revenge RDM you despite it being a new life and false demoted you.

 

Seems like a pretty good reason to remove the ban from record and apply at the very least a warn and vote restriction to Gran Autismo.

The clip seems very apparent that you were trying to rp as serial killer job and Gran Autismo RRDMs you, demotes you, then abuses the voting system. 

 

I am +1 to remove the ban from your record and apply a vote restriction to Gran Autismo.

 

As for actual punishment toward Gran Autismo, this isn't his first interaction with abusing the voteban system. I believe at the very least a 3 day ban for voting system abuse is needed.

+1 for ban removal

+1 for a 3d ban on Autismo and Perma vote restriction after the ban is lifted.

 

Video shows that you kidnapped Autismo, to then only kill one person near you and died to another before he RRDM’d you.


He clearly is abusing the vote system and has been punished for this before, he clearly isn’t gonna learn

https://gyazo.com/28ae1499f2604dca3f537bb49c7482c6
Gran Autismo has been spotted abusing the vote system yet again which was why he was vote restricted in the first place, this further supports my reasoning why he should be permanently restricted from starting votes.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...