Chief Queef Posted November 15, 2024 Share Posted November 15, 2024 In-Game Name Shikoba Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:17716185 Why were you banned or warned? (RDM/constant false demote) Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I was a kidnapper when everything first started with buttfucker. I had kidnapped someone in an alleyway in front of the mayor as well as buttfucker. He had his cuffs/weapon check baton out and came into the alleyway where I was at. I pulled out my gun and killed him because I was spotted for kidnapping someone. The mayor then shot at me and I killed him as well. As I made it up to the next floor there were other cops I fought before buttfucker came back and killed me. He claims it wasn't NLR because he saw me kill a cop yet he is the one who came back to where he died. I demoted him for breaking NLR since there were no staff present and it passed. He then attempted to demote me for false demote and it failed. Several minutes later (or at least whenever it allowed him to /demote again) he voted to demote me again for false demote/ RDM, it passed. I was serial when the vote passed and I was demoted and noticed he instantly switched to serial killer. I figured he was just trying to demote me for the job since it was 2/2 and did a /demote for false demoting to take job, it passed. That is when he did a voteban. I feel the voteban was made out of emotion. I also have clips of when I killed him and him coming back to kill me as well as all the demotes that he did. Who warned/banned you? Buttfucker3000 How long were you warned or banned for? 1 hour Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22255-buttfucker3000-false-voteban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted November 15, 2024 Share Posted November 15, 2024 please send clips here if you have them Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22255-buttfucker3000-false-voteban/#findComment-153051 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chief Queef Posted November 15, 2024 Author Share Posted November 15, 2024 (edited) 7 hours ago, Silverfish2 said: please send clips here if you have them Where am I sending these clips? If you mean post them here I'll do that later today because I'll have to upload them to YouTube Edited November 15, 2024 by Chief Queef Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22255-buttfucker3000-false-voteban/#findComment-153055 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted November 15, 2024 Share Posted November 15, 2024 Eyup, post them here later today when you get the chance, as that'll give us the best chance to make judgement calls on it. By the way, you might not be aware, but Steam recently added a clipping/video recording system that can be enabled in settings. Might help you in the future to just grab that for sanity sake. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22255-buttfucker3000-false-voteban/#findComment-153062 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chief Queef Posted November 16, 2024 Author Share Posted November 16, 2024 9 hours ago, Joey Skylynx said: Eyup, post them here later today when you get the chance, as that'll give us the best chance to make judgement calls on it. By the way, you might not be aware, but Steam recently added a clipping/video recording system that can be enabled in settings. Might help you in the future to just grab that for sanity sake. That's what I used to gather all the clips. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22255-buttfucker3000-false-voteban/#findComment-153067 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chief Queef Posted November 16, 2024 Author Share Posted November 16, 2024 Here is the clip. So buttfucker is the one in the beginning with the mayor who actively has his handcuffs out. The reason why I killed the guy that was standing in the doorway was because he was actively chasing after me seeing how he killed the weapon modifier who was trying to block the swat from getting up the stairs. After I killed him that is when Buttfucker kills me, breaking NLR. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22255-buttfucker3000-false-voteban/#findComment-153068 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted November 17, 2024 Share Posted November 17, 2024 On 11/15/2024 at 7:14 PM, Chief Queef said: Here is the clip. So buttfucker is the one in the beginning with the mayor who actively has his handcuffs out. The reason why I killed the guy that was standing in the doorway was because he was actively chasing after me seeing how he killed the weapon modifier who was trying to block the swat from getting up the stairs. After I killed him that is when Buttfucker kills me, breaking NLR. Do you have any other clips? This does show him breaking nlr Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22255-buttfucker3000-false-voteban/#findComment-153137 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chief Queef Posted November 17, 2024 Author Share Posted November 17, 2024 49 minutes ago, Sleepy Tomoko said: Do you have any other clips? This does show him breaking nlr Like of him demoting me? Its like 6 minutes long. Ive got screenshots of the demote if that works instead Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22255-buttfucker3000-false-voteban/#findComment-153139 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted November 17, 2024 Share Posted November 17, 2024 Shorten the clip of the demote ans ss also work Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22255-buttfucker3000-false-voteban/#findComment-153143 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chief Queef Posted November 17, 2024 Author Share Posted November 17, 2024 This is me demoting him after he broke nlr. https://imgur.com/UcBWX4chttps://imgur.com/UcBWX4c This is him being demoted. This is him vote demoting me immediately after he got demoted. The vote failed. After going back and forth for a couple minutes of me trying to explain to him he broke nlr and I didn't rdm he voted again to demote me under the same reason as before, even after all that time passed and the vote failed initially. The vote passed for me being demoted and he instantly changed to serial killer. This is my second and final demotion vote towards him which was after he demoted me and switched to serial killer. When he votebanned me there's literally staff present as well. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22255-buttfucker3000-false-voteban/#findComment-153149 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts