Throw back

SharpShot

Hey guys do you remember when this is all you had to fill out to be mod? 

What is your name in game: SharpShot

What is your steam name: thegamerbro1

What is your timezone: EDT

Why should we hire you: I noticed that at  night not a lot of admins are on and people run though the streets RDMing I also want to help the community and the sever since it is the only sever I play.

Do you have any other server experience: Sadly no but I have had important roles in other games and still have them to this day.

Are you familiar with ULX: No but if I have to I will with Joy.

How long have you been playing on this server: Longer then 24 hours.

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Are you sure you can hold this position: I can guarantee you that if I can land this role I can keep the sever safe and the job secure.

Sincerely

Dylan (real name)  

This were good times! I miss everyone whos left and this server will forever be my only one and #1!

Man same I'm pretty sure I joined just to mass RDM and got banned but I ended up loving the server as it had rules that servers didn't such as material see through is allowed. And it didn't have A MONEY HUNGRY SERVER OWNER WITH PAY TO WIN GARBAGE LOCKPICKS PICK 200% FASTER YES THATS A THING. God I hate them. I'm not even from that long ago but I kinda miss the days when Mclovins was practically a God and had like 25 printers and all the old staff were active. I kinda don't like the new staff team but I'm not gonna start drama and name people but yeah, I do miss the days where the entire staff team would raid one base and shit like that.

Man same I'm pretty sure I joined just to mass RDM and got banned but I ended up loving the server as it had rules that servers didn't such as material see through is allowed. And it didn't have A MONEY HUNGRY SERVER OWNER WITH PAY TO WIN GARBAGE LOCKPICKS PICK 200% FASTER YES THATS A THING. God I hate them. I'm not even from that long ago but I kinda miss the days when Mclovins was practically a God and had like 25 printers and all the old staff were active. I kinda don't like the new staff team but I'm not gonna start drama and name people but yeah, I do miss the days where the entire staff team would raid one base and shit like that.

yeah I kinda dislike the new staff team as well. I miss the old staff so much I feel so out of place in this new era of the server.

I remember when it took forever to become a moderator now, meanwhile now any can get mod in like 3 days. Half the players who play every day are basically mods

Pretty sure it was just you. I got mod in like 5 minutes of posting my app lol