Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey guys do you remember when this is all you had to fill out to be mod? 

 

What is your name in game: SharpShot

What is your steam name: thegamerbro1

Age: 15

What is your timezone: EDT

Why should we hire you: I noticed that at  night not a lot of admins are on and people run though the streets RDMing I also want to help the community and the sever since it is the only sever I play.

Do you have any other server experience: Sadly no but I have had important roles in other games and still have them to this day.

Are you familiar with ULX: No but if I have to I will with Joy.

How long have you been playing on this server: Longer then 24 hours.

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Are you sure you can hold this position: I can guarantee you that if I can land this role I can keep the sever safe and the job secure.

 

Sincerely

Dylan (real name)  

 

This were good times! I miss everyone whos left and this server will forever be my only one and #1!

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2224-throw-back/
Share on other sites

Man same I'm pretty sure I joined just to mass RDM and got banned but I ended up loving the server as it had rules that servers didn't such as material see through is allowed. And it didn't have A MONEY HUNGRY SERVER OWNER WITH PAY TO WIN GARBAGE LOCKPICKS PICK 200% FASTER YES THATS A THING. God I hate them. I'm not even from that long ago but I kinda miss the days when Mclovins was practically a God and had like 25 printers and all the old staff were active. I kinda don't like the new staff team but I'm not gonna start drama and name people but yeah, I do miss the days where the entire staff team would raid one base and shit like that.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2224-throw-back/#findComment-13282
Share on other sites

Man same I'm pretty sure I joined just to mass RDM and got banned but I ended up loving the server as it had rules that servers didn't such as material see through is allowed. And it didn't have A MONEY HUNGRY SERVER OWNER WITH PAY TO WIN GARBAGE LOCKPICKS PICK 200% FASTER YES THATS A THING. God I hate them. I'm not even from that long ago but I kinda miss the days when Mclovins was practically a God and had like 25 printers and all the old staff were active. I kinda don't like the new staff team but I'm not gonna start drama and name people but yeah, I do miss the days where the entire staff team would raid one base and shit like that.

yeah I kinda dislike the new staff team as well. I miss the old staff so much I feel so out of place in this new era of the server.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2224-throw-back/#findComment-13477
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...