playboycartifan123 Posted November 4, 2024 Share Posted November 4, 2024 In-Game Name watchmojo Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:560148150 or 76561199080562028 Why were you banned or warned? "Mass RDM/ NITRP" Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Greetings, Watchmojo here. Kmet has banned me for "Mass RDM/NITRP", I am confused on how this ban passed. There was no sit to hear my story. Who warned/banned you? Kmet How long were you warned or banned for? 1 Week Before I say why I should get unbanned, I'd like to know how the sit was done and which instances that Kmet has thought I "MRDM"ed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22212-mrdm-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
playboycartifan123 Posted November 4, 2024 Author Share Posted November 4, 2024 I likely have some Medal clips, if needed I may post them once asked. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22212-mrdm-ban-appeal/#findComment-152696 Share on other sites More sharing options...
playboycartifan123 Posted November 4, 2024 Author Share Posted November 4, 2024 (edited) While we are at this, I would like KMet to either get a talk/demotion/strike/probation Edited November 4, 2024 by watchmojo Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22212-mrdm-ban-appeal/#findComment-152697 Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted November 4, 2024 Share Posted November 4, 2024 Hello! I have spoken with your banning staff member and have learned that this ban was made in error. Both myself, and the banning staff member, Kmet, express our sincere apologies on this. This was a genuine mistake, and will not happen again. Again, my apologies. Accepted. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22212-mrdm-ban-appeal/#findComment-152700 Share on other sites More sharing options...
playboycartifan123 Posted November 4, 2024 Author Share Posted November 4, 2024 You forgot to lock the thread. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22212-mrdm-ban-appeal/#findComment-152701 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts