anoc Posted October 14, 2024 Share Posted October 14, 2024 In-Game Name real anoc NAME WAS STOLEN Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:197961143 Why were you banned or warned? False votebanned for no reason, this mf js ganging up on me, crazy Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I was banned for no fucking reason Who warned/banned you? sorry bro aka smer How long were you warned or banned for? 1 hour Banned until: 10/13/2024 Time Left: 48 minutes, 24 seconds Banned On: 10/13/2024 Banned By: sorry bro (STEAM_0:1:42616029) Reason: Vote was successful (nitrp ( extend to 7d for smer | nitrp)) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22143-falsely-votebanned/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heosphoros Posted October 15, 2024 Share Posted October 15, 2024 (edited) This looks like an unjust ban to me. No one should be banned for NITRP, which is usually something we add to bans. I would be fine with removing this ban and giving a verbal warning to smer. unless I see more evidence I will accept this I will check back tomorrow. Edited October 15, 2024 by Heosphoros :D Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22143-falsely-votebanned/#findComment-152253 Share on other sites More sharing options...
smer Posted October 15, 2024 Share Posted October 15, 2024 2 hours ago, Heosphoros said: This looks like an unjust ban to me. No one should be banned for NITRP, which is usually something we add to bans. I would be fine with removing this ban and giving a verbal warning to smer. unless I see more evidence I will accept this I will check back tomorrow. can you extend it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22143-falsely-votebanned/#findComment-152256 Share on other sites More sharing options...
smer Posted October 15, 2024 Share Posted October 15, 2024 also, any proof you didn't? you were griefing and stole my name. you should be removed from the community On 10/13/2024 at 9:31 PM, anoc sucks said: In-Game Name real anoc NAME WAS STOLEN Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:197961143 Why were you banned or warned? False votebanned for no reason, this mf js ganging up on me, crazy Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I was banned for no fucking reason Who warned/banned you? sorry bro aka smer How long were you warned or banned for? 1 hour Banned until: 10/13/2024 Time Left: 48 minutes, 24 seconds Banned On: 10/13/2024 Banned By: sorry bro (STEAM_0:1:42616029) Reason: Vote was successful (nitrp ( extend to 7d for smer | nitrp)) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22143-falsely-votebanned/#findComment-152257 Share on other sites More sharing options...
newest player Posted October 21, 2024 Share Posted October 21, 2024 ACCEPTED anoc the ban will be removed from your record. smer you will be receiving a verbal for false voteban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22143-falsely-votebanned/#findComment-152350 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts