Agro Posted October 13, 2024 Share Posted October 13, 2024 In-Game Name Cann Sir Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:116680851 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for "Multiple false votebans/kicsk" even though they we're all valid. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? All my votekicks and votebans we're valid. My first voteban was on SPYZ for randomly killing me, I do not have a clip but I do have logs. My votekick on Starscream was valid aswell as they we're building in the STREET as a citizen (Still not allowed even if hobo) I told them multiple times to remove it as its against the rules but they did not listen. Who warned/banned you? BatteryEaterOG How long were you warned or banned for? 1 hours. I am also reporting batteryeaterOG for false voteban as the reason was "False votebans/kicks" which said in one of my old appeals for being votebanned for this exact thing. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iS9U1ARKmqwKhaEG6?invite=cr-MSw1MzMsMTk2NDM1NTAwLA https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iS9YvLKFnbu6-fz-T?invite=cr-MSw4ZUcsMTk2NDM1NTAwLA Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22142-cann-sir-ban-appeal-report-on-batteryeaterog-for-false-voteban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted October 13, 2024 Author Share Posted October 13, 2024 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22142-cann-sir-ban-appeal-report-on-batteryeaterog-for-false-voteban/#findComment-152195 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted October 13, 2024 Share Posted October 13, 2024 Can we please see logs for the SPYZ rdm? The votekick on starscream was valid Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22142-cann-sir-ban-appeal-report-on-batteryeaterog-for-false-voteban/#findComment-152196 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted October 13, 2024 Author Share Posted October 13, 2024 8 minutes ago, Gohan said: Can we please see logs for the SPYZ rdm? The votekick on starscream was valid Seems I do not have the logs for it. I downloaded them but I cannot locate them. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22142-cann-sir-ban-appeal-report-on-batteryeaterog-for-false-voteban/#findComment-152197 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted October 13, 2024 Author Share Posted October 13, 2024 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22142-cann-sir-ban-appeal-report-on-batteryeaterog-for-false-voteban/#findComment-152198 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted October 13, 2024 Share Posted October 13, 2024 I don't think you should be votekicking or banning for that unless someone is spamming false votes that have stupid ban reasons. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22142-cann-sir-ban-appeal-report-on-batteryeaterog-for-false-voteban/#findComment-152199 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted October 13, 2024 Share Posted October 13, 2024 It looks like rdm at least in logs, i think that it really falls down to SPYZ if he appeals that voteban or not. but terry made a good point if someone makes only 2 votes thats no reason to voteban someone unless they are spamming random votebans/kicks. Im +1 for unban +1 for warn on batteryeater for false votekick/ban as he does not have any prior offences Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22142-cann-sir-ban-appeal-report-on-batteryeaterog-for-false-voteban/#findComment-152200 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BatteryEaterOG Posted October 13, 2024 Share Posted October 13, 2024 First of all, I believe a warn on my name is justified as after seeing everything, I can see my voteban was unwarranted and I should have looked further into it before going with my first instinct The Starscream vote kick I believed wasn't valid as I remembered seeing them doing the same the prior day and never saw anything done about it. The SPYZ voteban I believed at the time was invalid. I wasn't paying attention to the chat when the rdm had happened, all I remembered was adverts from SPYZ in the chat before the rdm so when I saw the voteban I assumed SPYZ had warned Agro beforehand and then killed. SPYZ had said in chat they had warned Agro and I believed them. Agros name in the server at the time was Cann Sir so I assumed them to be a random just vote kicking and banning for no reason which is why I votebanned them. I know in the future before I votekick or ban anyone I will look into the situation first before doing anything. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22142-cann-sir-ban-appeal-report-on-batteryeaterog-for-false-voteban/#findComment-152202 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted October 13, 2024 Share Posted October 13, 2024 The logs show what would appear like rdm, I'll be it with no further context on the situation. I would have to be inclined to agree with agro that his ban seems false here. I'm +1 For unban and ban removal from history +1 for a warn for false vote kick/ban on batteryeaterog Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22142-cann-sir-ban-appeal-report-on-batteryeaterog-for-false-voteban/#findComment-152203 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted October 14, 2024 Share Posted October 14, 2024 Provided evidence is clear, no need to stretch this appeal any longer Also agree with annex on this +1 for unban and removal from history +1 warn on batteryeater for false vote kick/ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22142-cann-sir-ban-appeal-report-on-batteryeaterog-for-false-voteban/#findComment-152208 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts