anoc Posted October 12, 2024 Share Posted October 12, 2024 In-Game Name anoc Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:197961143 Why were you banned or warned? I was votebanned for no reason, just because I was "bad mayor" namegoes votebanned me, and Im pretty sure its not allowed to voteban mayors, but only u can unfun them. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Because I was false votebanned and I think I should be unbanned Who warned/banned you? namegoes How long were you warned or banned for? 1 hour 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22138-falsely-votebanned/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted October 12, 2024 Share Posted October 12, 2024 Reason of the ban shows obvious abuse as it is only for the fact you made laws people don’t like and not fallows itself. +1 for ban to be removed +1 for vote restriction in namegoes Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22138-falsely-votebanned/#findComment-152168 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted October 12, 2024 Share Posted October 12, 2024 Yeah thats not a correct use of the voteban system. I agree for a: +1 for ban to be removed +1 for vote restriction in namegoes Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22138-falsely-votebanned/#findComment-152169 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heosphoros Posted October 12, 2024 Share Posted October 12, 2024 I will ensure the ban is removed and the player will be placed under a one-week vote restriction. ACCEPTED! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22138-falsely-votebanned/#findComment-152170 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts