queso baby Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 I deleted my old account and now that I am on my new one it isn't allowing me to join. I verified myself in the #starthere page but I think it won't let me in bc my old account was connected in some way. My new account username is kweeso_ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21839-cant-verify-discord/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted August 24, 2024 Share Posted August 24, 2024 This steam account is not linked to any Discord account. Can you send me your old SteamID or old Discord ID? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21839-cant-verify-discord/#findComment-149856 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
queso baby
I deleted my old account and now that I am on my new one it isn't allowing me to join. I verified myself in the #starthere page but I think it won't let me in bc my old account was connected in some way. My new account username is kweeso_
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21839-cant-verify-discord/Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now