Vales Posted August 16, 2024 Share Posted August 16, 2024 I keep trying to verify my discord and it keeps sayin I'm verified, but it won't give me access to the rest of the discord. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21811-discord-verify-not-working/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted August 24, 2024 Share Posted August 24, 2024 I'm assuming you're all good now because I see you're online with staff roles. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21811-discord-verify-not-working/#findComment-149855 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Vales Posted August 31, 2024 Author Share Posted August 31, 2024 Yeah I worked it out with you in discord, cheers mate Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21811-discord-verify-not-working/#findComment-150099 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Vales
I keep trying to verify my discord and it keeps sayin I'm verified, but it won't give me access to the rest of the discord.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21811-discord-verify-not-working/Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now