Freak bob Posted August 11, 2024 Share Posted August 11, 2024 In-Game Name Freak Bob Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:897105569 Why were you banned or warned? Alting why banned Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? An admin called me into an admin sits, asked if some accounts where mine. I admitted obviously, because they were mine and explained that I just got unbanned the day before, and it turns out the staff member who banned me did it for the incorrect amount. I said that I'd just wait out the time, but then he said "Alr just behave" which I thought meant I could continue playing. After that the admin said to "be good" and that he's "watching boy." Then he returned me and I played for probably 15-20 minutes before logging off, so I thought I was fine, but when I logged back on a few hours later I got banned within a few minutes of playing. It was a legitimate misunderstanding, I am kindly asking to keep my original ban length of 1 week that existed on my other accounts, they were banned like a week or two ago so I forgot, and just randomly tried yesterday and had like 4 hours left so I joined again today and thought I was fine. I'm fine with waiting for another week, but banning me for another month over a misunderstanding/miscommunication from the staff seems a little bit harsh. Who warned/banned you? Rivtuu How long were you warned or banned for? 30 days Also here's screenshots of what the admins said just incase I need proof https://ibb.co/56RQVpm https://ibb.co/DzHw1Cw Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21785-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted August 11, 2024 Share Posted August 11, 2024 Accepted! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21785-ban-appeal/#findComment-149503 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TapWater69 Posted August 11, 2024 Share Posted August 11, 2024 Amen brother 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21785-ban-appeal/#findComment-149504 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts