Biggie Bear Posted July 11, 2024 Share Posted July 11, 2024 In-Game Name Shekelberg Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:26394019 Why were you banned or warned? "player toxicity, previous warns/bans" Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I played an audio clip of an AI goku voice saying "you're a dirty bleep and you should kys now" and then it plays music. The "bleep" is an actual censor sound effect, nothing offensive is said here, not even the first letter is heard in the audio, just a straight up bleep sound effect. Multiple staff have told me as long as I'm not directing toxicity at a specific player, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I played the clip in a huge group of people who were body blocking the spawn tunnel and shit talking each other, it was not directed towards any one specific player at all. Don Terrry just mad I force took him today while he was afk smh. This is just yet another case of player targeting harassment and admin abuse by user Terrry. Who warned/banned you? Don Terrry How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21583-3-day-toxicity-ban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted July 11, 2024 Share Posted July 11, 2024 Would you mind posting the audio you played Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21583-3-day-toxicity-ban/#findComment-148356 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Biggie Bear Posted July 11, 2024 Author Share Posted July 11, 2024 (edited) https://voca.ro/16BieNhxLDF5 This was the audio Edited July 11, 2024 by Biggie Bear glitched text Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21583-3-day-toxicity-ban/#findComment-148376 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted July 11, 2024 Share Posted July 11, 2024 If I had to guess, your previous 13 bans and 11 warns played a part in the decision to ban you for three days. I personally don't think a three day ban is necessary when you can mute someone's boombox, that being said however based on your previous ban history I can understand how the staff member could have come to this decision. Also, accusing the staff member of targeting and harassing you is simply unfair. They are just following the punishment guidelines we set for them. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21583-3-day-toxicity-ban/#findComment-148379 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Biggie Bear Posted July 11, 2024 Author Share Posted July 11, 2024 There were players in the spawn saying racist comments directed towards each other, and another player making pedophilic statements. I played audio which was not directed towards any one player, and doesn't play any slurs, and I am the one banned. Yes, this is player targeting from staff. I have uploaded the audio for you, as you can see yourself, it doesn't say anything offensive, and it wasn't directed towards any one player, nobody called a sit on me, I am innocent. Remove my ban, thanks. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21583-3-day-toxicity-ban/#findComment-148385 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted July 11, 2024 Share Posted July 11, 2024 45 minutes ago, Rubik said: when you can mute someone's boombox He played this through his mic, but point still stands Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21583-3-day-toxicity-ban/#findComment-148386 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted July 11, 2024 Share Posted July 11, 2024 8 minutes ago, Biggie Bear said: Yes, this is player targeting from staff. Just trying to offer you some advice but if you wanna double down on that then we'll just wait for the banning staff member to give their feedback. If they don't respond within 24 hours myself or an admin will step in. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21583-3-day-toxicity-ban/#findComment-148387 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted July 11, 2024 Share Posted July 11, 2024 (edited) Hi unlike what you think I didn't ban you because you force took me. I actually didn't even know you force took me I was afk when it happened, thanks for telling me. Now I feel it's pretty clear what was being said in the audio clip. I also don't think it really matters if it was directed at someone or not. When i walked into spawn the only thing i heard was you playing that in a crowd of people and a bunch of people yelling at each other to get out of the way (I think someone was body blocking the small spawn tunnel I don't really know). I didn't hear anyone saying anything else against the rules. You played the audio then almost instantly left the server. The reason I gave you a ban is because of your past punishments for things like this. You are constantly trying to "loophole" being racist. I feel like you should know not to play clips like this. -1 for any change in the ban i gave you. Edited July 11, 2024 by Terrry Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21583-3-day-toxicity-ban/#findComment-148388 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted July 12, 2024 Share Posted July 12, 2024 Not only it was confirmed that you were banned for being a repeat offender, but this is the second time you were banned for player toxicity in the last 2 months. Since Terrry gave you a 3 day ban considering your history of Player Toxicity, you were given a pretty light punishment. -1 for an unban 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21583-3-day-toxicity-ban/#findComment-148391 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Biggie Bear Posted July 12, 2024 Author Share Posted July 12, 2024 I already posted the audio, listen to it yourself. NOTHING racist is said in the clip, it's censored, you're just assuming it's something racist, and even if it was, it is censored. You cannot punish me for a censor sound effect, that's not against the rules. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21583-3-day-toxicity-ban/#findComment-148402 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts