Gennaro Anthony Sirico Jr. Posted June 27, 2024 Share Posted June 27, 2024 In-Game Name Wally Peanuts Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:60423355 Why were you banned or warned? Planted c4 while raiding. Batman bee-lined it right to me and I killed him within 5 feet after I got the message Batman is XXX feet away and can see you. Draco said its RDM. I said its not. Rules dont really specify anything about this, nor do they say anything about batman. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Bounty hunter hunting you, and you see a bounty hunter running at you, KOS. If you are wanted and a cop is running at you with an arrest baton, KOS. You get a message the spawn of hell is after you, KOS. You get a messge Baatman is after you and he flies right to you, Not KOS??? Who warned/banned you? Draco How long were you warned or banned for? Warn I have a clip, but before I spend the time uploading, wanted to get the conversation going on whether it would get removed based on the situation. I also have clipped, the guy who reported me's clip, flying straight at me as batman and I was Red. It wasnt like he was walking down the street. He flew right at me. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21485-wally-peanuts-rdm-warn-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted June 27, 2024 Share Posted June 27, 2024 I mean if Batman is actively trying to Capture you I don't see why you cant kill him. Its like a cop trying to cuff you or get you with the arrest baton after wanting you or seeing that you are wanted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21485-wally-peanuts-rdm-warn-appeal/#findComment-147545 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Frede Posted June 27, 2024 Share Posted June 27, 2024 3 hours ago, Gennaro Anthony Sirico Jr. said: In-Game Name Wally Peanuts Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:60423355 Why were you banned or warned? Planted c4 while raiding. Batman bee-lined it right to me and I killed him within 5 feet after I got the message Batman is XXX feet away and can see you. Draco said its RDM. I said its not. Rules dont really specify anything about this, nor do they say anything about batman. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Bounty hunter hunting you, and you see a bounty hunter running at you, KOS. If you are wanted and a cop is running at you with an arrest baton, KOS. You get a message the spawn of hell is after you, KOS. You get a messge Baatman is after you and he flies right to you, Not KOS??? Who warned/banned you? Draco How long were you warned or banned for? Warn I have a clip, but before I spend the time uploading, wanted to get the conversation going on whether it would get removed based on the situation. I also have clipped, the guy who reported me's clip, flying straight at me as batman and I was Red. It wasnt like he was walking down the street. He flew right at me. can you post the video clip so I can review it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21485-wally-peanuts-rdm-warn-appeal/#findComment-147547 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Return of the Mack Posted June 27, 2024 Share Posted June 27, 2024 If it was in raid zone you're 100% fine. If it wasn't in raid zone you're probably 99% fine as long as he was running towards you. Could we see the clip 3 hours ago, Gennaro Anthony Sirico Jr. said: Bounty hunter hunting you, and you see a bounty hunter running at you, KOS. This one not exactly if there's more than 1 bounty hunter on, it's just a safe bet till you're wrong 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21485-wally-peanuts-rdm-warn-appeal/#findComment-147548 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Draco Posted June 27, 2024 Share Posted June 27, 2024 +1 on warning removal this one is my bad on judgment i went back and looked at it and it was fair on his part and it was not rdm 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21485-wally-peanuts-rdm-warn-appeal/#findComment-147549 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts