Guest Posted June 21, 2024 Share Posted June 21, 2024 6 hours ago, David Davidson said: Sorrry for the reply in the quote but I apprently can't copy and paste on this forum which is great! had me confused af i was like tf that wasnt my post i never said any of that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21447-need-clarification-on-cuffing-players/page/2/#findComment-147371 Share on other sites More sharing options...
David Davidson Posted June 23, 2024 Author Share Posted June 23, 2024 On 6/21/2024 at 2:27 AM, Insurance Agent said: had me confused af i was like tf that wasnt my post i never said any of that. I love fish sticks. Yeah sorry, this forum is frustrating to use and I didnt want to lose everything I wrote Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21447-need-clarification-on-cuffing-players/page/2/#findComment-147416 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted June 29, 2024 Share Posted June 29, 2024 I would say if you're trying to avoid being demoted from the job, use the darkrp in-game mechanics to fine or arrest a player. Hindering a player's ability to play by repeatedly cuffing and dragging them is probably just going to result in you being vote kicked off the job for corruption. To answer your question though, no it is not against the rules to do that but it's not good RP in my opinion and will likely result in you being booted off the job if it happens a bunch. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21447-need-clarification-on-cuffing-players/page/2/#findComment-147697 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now