Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Niggio

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:453892078

Why were you banned or warned?

I kill bind to play as serial killer because I had lightning quest. I changed job and climbed on yacht using spiderman gun. I sneaked behind the unsuspecting player to using sk blungeon on them. I killed them and went on to fight some goons. I got teleported to sitland when fighting goons and got a verbal

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I switched to SK to finish the lightning quest but not to just get an easy kill. I did not switch away from the job any time after I killed the player.
Spectating could have shown me doing SK stuff, or to incriminate me, if I was given enough time.

Who warned/banned you?

TheDraco

How long were you warned or banned for?


The lightning quest:

https://ibb.co/CBHrcns

The boat:
https://ibb.co/hH9m5q8

The reasoning of the reporter:
https://ibb.co/KsZmQm9

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21340-failrp-verbal-as-serial-killer-appeal/
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Draco said:

+1 on the removing the verbal warn this was wrong on my part and I should've looked into the sit more. 

since you didn't die from RP you should be fine in most scenarios. their are exceptions to this with raids ETC but this isn't a case like that.

+1

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...