BOT Chutney Posted April 26, 2024 Share Posted April 26, 2024 In-Game Name jeede Your Steam ID 1123324456 Why were you banned or warned? MRDM Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I dont think I should be unbanned or unwarned, there is a day left after all. However, I do think the situation was a misunderstanding and would be considered RDM at most. I killed my friend, (we rdm eachother at random times) cops shoot me for it, I kill them both. I didn't kill my friend with the intention of causing an issue as big as this with them and was acting in self defense after killing him, so I am not sure a week ban was necessary. I don't want this to reflect negatively on foxtrot for not looking deeper into it as they couldn't get into contact with me by the time they got around to the report. Consider lowering the offense maybe? I already have one MRDM ban which was valid, but I don't think I deserve a second on my record for something as slight as this. Who warned/banned you? foxtrot06 How long were you warned or banned for? 7 days 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21262-hello-change-ban-reason/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wummbly Posted April 26, 2024 Share Posted April 26, 2024 From my understanding, you killed your friend as a joke and two cops come along and shot at you for it in which you killed them and got banned for MRDM later. I can understand where foxtrot06 was coming from on this ban as these sort of things can be easily misunderstood especially at face value without an opportunity to explain the situation it would be pretty 1:1 with most MRDM cases. I have no way of looking into the details to verify your side of the story if you do have anything relating to that incident just reply it here but I will hit up foxtrot06 personally just to ask and see If we can do something for you on that ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21262-hello-change-ban-reason/#findComment-145519 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT Chutney Posted April 26, 2024 Author Share Posted April 26, 2024 4 hours ago, Wummbly said: if you do have anything relating to that incident just reply it here Other than my friend confirming we frequently rdm each other, I don't have anything substantial to offer in that regard. I can ask him to validate my claim on this topic if that is what is necessary to get this sorted out. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21262-hello-change-ban-reason/#findComment-145521 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TapWater69 Posted April 26, 2024 Share Posted April 26, 2024 I've spoken with Wummbly and Foxtroto6 about this ban and I'ma go ahead and accept this you be fully unbanned sorry about this foxtrot is a good guy with good intentions he just made a mistake ACCEPTED 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21262-hello-change-ban-reason/#findComment-145532 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts