Blackjack NPC stole 1m

kashpaint

Go to solution Solved by Rubik,

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Medium

Description:

I got 1m in chips, went in blackjack and put all in and it pushed me, it showed « Waiting » and didn’t let me bet

How to reproduce:

1. Get however many chips to bet
2. Put all in
3. Hit, if Blackjack dealer has 21 and you have 21, it pushes you and might keep you waiting.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/27L8e8zd3zAgdz

• Thanks 1
  • point 1

• Solution

This seems like it may have been caused by a different issue which broke the net message channel. It should be fixed for the next reset. Send me a message next time you're online and I can refund you the money spent on chips!

8 hours ago, Rubik said:

This seems like it may have been caused by a different issue which broke the net message channel. It should be fixed for the next reset. Send me a message next time you're online and I can refund you the money spent on chips!

Alright thanks! I’ll send another message here when I’m online.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Insurance Agent said:

If you go broke when you push you need enough chips on hand to start the next round. whenever that round starts your chips are auto put in from previous Push. More or less an oversight on how it checks if your to broke to play

If I leave the table, it will reset. I can’t put a certain amount of chips, it’s either 5000 or all in. 

• Like 1

On 4/18/2024 at 3:10 PM, Insurance Agent said:

it wont reset. i left went back and all my chips were still there waiting for push

Mine just completely disappeared.

• 1 month later...