Supporter Server Adv Dupe 2 Bug

prozedd

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

I can paste my base dupe just fine on the main titsrp server, however when i try to paste the same dupe on the supporter server, i get an error mid paste saying "you cannot stack props in the same spot"

How to reproduce:

Not sure if its just my dupe specifically, but you create a base dupe on main titsrp server then go onto the supporter server and try to paste the dupe.

Pasting dupe on main server

Pasting dupe on supporter server

Edited by prozedd

This is a measure that was added to prevent server crashes. If you try to spawn more than 2 prop in the same position it will return this error. You'd need to edit your dupe to make sure that no more than 2 props are spawned in the same spot. I just tested this on the main server because I was thinking that maybe I forgot to push the changes but that is not the case. 

2 hours ago, Rubik said:

This is a measure that was added to prevent server crashes. If you try to spawn more than 2 prop in the same position it will return this error. You'd need to edit your dupe to make sure that no more than 2 props are spawned in the same spot. I just tested this on the main server because I was thinking that maybe I forgot to push the changes but that is not the case. 

i understand that but how come i can paste the dupe on the main server just fine?