JACKPOT REFUND

2can

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

I had a bet in jackpot and my game crashed, when I returned to the server it said I won the jackpot, but the money was not in my claims. In the video you will also see I had a coinflip up, but that money was returned. Only the money in the jackpot was not returned.

How to reproduce:

1. Place a bet in jackpot
2. ALT F4 or Somehow crash your game

Hello,

I would like a refund, I have the videos and screenshots to prove. Very easy case. Just need a discord or something to send the videos to privately.

Description:

I had a bet in jackpot and my game crashed, when I returned to the server it said I won the jackpot, but the money was not in my claims. In the video you will also see I had a coinflip up, but that money was returned. Only the money in the jackpot was not returned. 

Thank you

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Terrry said:

What if the jackpot glitched and said you won when you didnt.

What if he checked the jackpot’s last winners and saw he won but didn’t get the claimable money? 

• point 1

Server reset randomly yesterday around 9 - 10 pm est, I had 20mil in the jackpot and lost it because of reset. I have more video / evidence / proof! 

Two separate refund requests now, please, when can I speak to an admin / setup a timeline?

Thank you 

• Haha 1

Looking at logs I don't see any jackpots from this date that you won & that are unclaimed. My only guess as to what happened is someone joined the jackpot after you logged off / crashed & won but for some reason it displayed you as the winner.