How to beat the Weapon Checker as a CC

Makoto

Tired of being stealth Weapon Checked, cuffed, and jailed when you're on your CC? Follow my tips and you'll never have to worry about Weapon Checks again.

- Tip 1: Buy a gun license. They're part of the PD Panel now. They only cost $2500. That'll eliminate the weapons portion (grenades, firearms, melee weapons) and you'll pass that check. This is the biggest reason you fail the Weapon Check. I was shocked by the number of ppl without a gun license.

- Tip 2: Swap all raiding tools off your CC. Sorry ppl. Those pop up on the Weapon Checker. No lockpicks (or their reskins). No keypad crackers. No breaching charges.

- Tip 3: "So wtf can I have on my CC that won't fail a Weapons Check?" I've got you covered. Custom thrower sweps (plushies, angry hobo swep), Medkits (and their reskins), Master Sword (and their reskin), every firearm (as long as you have a gun license).

What about kidnap sweps? I'm only 50% sure that gun licenses cover them. When I get a chance, I'll check and post an update.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Makoto said:

Buy a gun license. They're part of the PD Panel now. They only cost $2500. That'll eliminate the weapons portion (grenades, firearms, melee weapons) and you'll pass that check. This is the biggest reason you fail the Weapon Check. I was shocked by the number of ppl without a gun license.

Right now that's broke and wont show up a lot of the time when you get weapon checked. 

• crybaby -1 1

7 hours ago, AflictoGaming said:

Right now that's broke and wont show up a lot of the time when you get weapon checked. 

Tip 3. No firearms, no problem. Beat their ass with a Master Sword