Makoto Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 Tired of being stealth Weapon Checked, cuffed, and jailed when you're on your CC? Follow my tips and you'll never have to worry about Weapon Checks again. - Tip 1: Buy a gun license. They're part of the PD Panel now. They only cost $2500. That'll eliminate the weapons portion (grenades, firearms, melee weapons) and you'll pass that check. This is the biggest reason you fail the Weapon Check. I was shocked by the number of ppl without a gun license. - Tip 2: Swap all raiding tools off your CC. Sorry ppl. Those pop up on the Weapon Checker. No lockpicks (or their reskins). No keypad crackers. No breaching charges. - Tip 3: "So wtf can I have on my CC that won't fail a Weapons Check?" I've got you covered. Custom thrower sweps (plushies, angry hobo swep), Medkits (and their reskins), Master Sword (and their reskin), every firearm (as long as you have a gun license). What about kidnap sweps? I'm only 50% sure that gun licenses cover them. When I get a chance, I'll check and post an update. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21064-how-to-beat-the-weapon-checker-as-a-cc/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hyder Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 Thank you for this guide! I cant wait to use it! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21064-how-to-beat-the-weapon-checker-as-a-cc/#findComment-144117 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 1 hour ago, Makoto said: Buy a gun license. They're part of the PD Panel now. They only cost $2500. That'll eliminate the weapons portion (grenades, firearms, melee weapons) and you'll pass that check. This is the biggest reason you fail the Weapon Check. I was shocked by the number of ppl without a gun license. Right now that's broke and wont show up a lot of the time when you get weapon checked. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21064-how-to-beat-the-weapon-checker-as-a-cc/#findComment-144118 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Makoto Posted March 5, 2024 Author Share Posted March 5, 2024 7 hours ago, AflictoGaming said: Right now that's broke and wont show up a lot of the time when you get weapon checked. Tip 3. No firearms, no problem. Beat their ass with a Master Sword Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21064-how-to-beat-the-weapon-checker-as-a-cc/#findComment-144120 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now