stubio Posted February 24, 2024 Share Posted February 24, 2024 In-Game Name name Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:109637119 Why were you banned or warned? I made a poor choice of words when trying make a diminishing response to a user who had just made grotesque statements in /ooc and then calling for me. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I wasn't trying to be serious at all, it was supposed to be in context with what the user that I was responding to had just said. I am not 12, I am able to verify with my drivers license on video chat or picture. In all honesty I just smoked a LOT of weed and my judgement is a bit clouded, I promise to never make jokes about my age like that again, it felt wrong immediately after I sent it. Who warned/banned you? Mild Tsunami How long were you warned or banned for? 6 Months (to be extended to 1 yr) After this was sent he began calling for me which was when I sent these two messages. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21025-appeal-for-tos-ban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Return of the Mack Posted February 24, 2024 Share Posted February 24, 2024 +1 for unban this is actually crazy to ban for when you know the user isn't 12 and would never joke about age again if you told him to stop. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21025-appeal-for-tos-ban/#findComment-143841 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted February 24, 2024 Share Posted February 24, 2024 Very crazy to ban for this. A simple request for him not to say this again would have worked. +1 for a unban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21025-appeal-for-tos-ban/#findComment-143844 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Worst Dad Posted February 24, 2024 Share Posted February 24, 2024 You will be unbanned. You should not have been banned in the first place as just a brief talk in voice chat would have confirmed you are in fact not 12 and are just joking. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21025-appeal-for-tos-ban/#findComment-143847 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts