Basic Report

Ok, fellow TitsRP players; After filing my last report I've read alot of other reports filed. I am now concerned by the lack of care many of you are putting into the reports. It's pretty sad to see that there is a perfectly good Format thread (found here https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=313)  and most people aren't using it. In turn that makes the moderators unable to do much about an issue since there a complete lack of evidence. I'm going to use a players name that was Perma Banned due to my last report to post a basic proper filing.

So, start here. https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=313

Then copy the format and move to Reports>player or Reports>staff. (in this case it should be in Reports>Player)

Your Steam Name: wDs. KillerBob

Your ingame name: Anal Avenger

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: Lowery187

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile)

Dr. No Chill - STEAM_0:1:53477216

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067220161

Evidence[/b]: 

[attachment=226][attachment=225]

I moved this into the correct forum since it's not a report but a tip on how to do reports.

I feel that a lot of people would actually report someone if we didn't require evidence or just that they are too lazy. But that leads us on a goose chase for the next few hours and if the appropriate logs are not there, people can just stick with their story and it would always result in no action taken.

I guess it really depends if the person going to make the report likes the server or is just in it for the day. If I just joined this server out of the blue and I thought it was okay but I was never going to play on it again after today, I wouldn't go through the effort to make a report.

I will also never understand the people who make a report and say "I KNOW I didn't follow the format but I am reporting x for y", it's just like...okay well I KNOW I am not taking this report seriously so I will just close the thread and tell you to remake it.

Your report was perfect because it just had the information we needed. No more, no less. You showed who was propblocking, who was breaking rules, screenshots, chat logs, ect. I confirmed it all and then just banned the people within 5 - 10 minutes.

It's funny that I have to refer to your report as a perfect report because the reports we usually get, like you said, are lacking of the format or evidence of any kind.

The part that gets me is that there is a format to follow. Plus when I find something worthy of a report I want it taken seriously. There's numerous threads where if they would of just followed the format they would potentially get the result that they wanted.

People don't follow the format because they're ignorant