Izzgy Posted December 6, 2023 Share Posted December 6, 2023 In-Game Name izzgy Your Steam ID 76561198327239708 Why were you banned or warned? I typed effects_reload in the console Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I saw someone say something about effects in the chat but i didnt know the context so i typed in one and got console banned Who warned/banned you? Console How long were you warned or banned for? 6 Months 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20714-effects_reload/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Developer Posted December 6, 2023 Share Posted December 6, 2023 This is a ban only the SA's are allowed to take action on. I have forwarded this to Rubik. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20714-effects_reload/#findComment-140884 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted December 6, 2023 Share Posted December 6, 2023 accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20714-effects_reload/#findComment-140907 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts