Listed my prestige token on the marketplace last night, logged in to it missing.

Hyder

Category:

Bug

Priority:

High

Description:

I just prestiged last night and immediately tried to sell the toke for 16 million. when i logged in this morning to see if it sold it is just wasnt there. it wasnt in my inventory, on the marketplace or anywhere.

How to reproduce:

try to list an item then log out? not entirely sure how reproduceable it is
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man, after checking logs I don't see where you ever listed a prestige token on the marketplace so it should have gone back into your inventory when you relogged, however I don't see a prestige token in your inventory either. 

I see you're level 20 and only prestige 1, so you should have earned a total of two tokens. On December 3rd, you prestiged once:

• [PRESTIGE SHOP] Hyder (STEAM_0:1:438636559)  is trying to prestige  1   Sun Dec  3 03:44:46 2023

The next day around 1pm EST, you dropped a second prestige token:

• 1701645818  Hyder (STEAM_0:1:438636559) dropped {tokenindex=10,class="ent_sugar_token",model="models/stevencz/other/coin/c003.mdl",amount=1,}   from slot: 1

tokenindex 10 is a prestige token. Unfortunately this doesn't look like it was caused by a bug but human error or a trade. 

• Haha 2
  • crine 1

10 hours ago, Rubik said:

Hey man, after checking logs I don't see where you ever listed a prestige token on the marketplace so it should have gone back into your inventory when you relogged, however I don't see a prestige token in your inventory either. 

I see you're level 20 and only prestige 1, so you should have earned a total of two tokens. On December 3rd, you prestiged once:

• [PRESTIGE SHOP] Hyder (STEAM_0:1:438636559)  is trying to prestige  1   Sun Dec  3 03:44:46 2023

The next day around 1pm EST, you dropped a second prestige token:

• 1701645818  Hyder (STEAM_0:1:438636559) dropped {tokenindex=10,class="ent_sugar_token",model="models/stevencz/other/coin/c003.mdl",amount=1,}   from slot: 1

tokenindex 10 is a prestige token. Unfortunately this doesn't look like it was caused by a bug but human error or a trade. 

yeah i was afk and got it force dropped apparently. 

• Haha 1
  • crine 1
  • f 1