Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ok so your gametracker say you have been on the server for 12 hours but.. I don't know how you can accumulate 9 Kills and 1 Death in 12 hours from raiding and obtain 50+ printers it doesn't add up.. Unlesssss you're exploiting

 

I have been on the server for 9 hours and it says that i only have 1 kill. each time you kill yourself you lose 1 kill.

Due to this evidence the user will be

DEMOTED

In the screenshots you had multiple printers that were all "stolen" and you said that you were on the whole time when gametracker said that you were on the whole time. What this said is that you just did restart in console. That just resets everything for you but does not leave the server the whole time. But in fact the in game tracker will say if you left. So I went into logs and on the last page I saw that you were disconnecting and then reconnecting multiple time just to do your printers.

Robe-and-gavel.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also the pic of the logs

BA000D164443A613E768587ED883C227F73F0C8B

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...