Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Diver Dan

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:603547842

Why were you banned or warned?

Server says "RDMx2,LTAP,NITRP"

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I have no clue what I did to be banned, I raided PD and only killed cops that were chasing me with cuffs, I wasn't dragged into any sits or told that what I did was wrong. I logged off shortly after raiding PD bc it was about 12-1 am,

Who warned/banned you?

Baxter B Basket

How long were you warned or banned for?

Approx. 3 Days
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20510-unban-pls/
Share on other sites

i did drag you into a sit and you disconnected 2 minutes ito the sit your character was saying that you were timing out so i waited 10 mins to see if you joined back and you never did and when people leave during a sit it usually gets put as ltap and nitrp also i never saw in chat logs of a pd raid advert one of the copps that were killed made the sit

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20510-unban-pls/#findComment-139593
Share on other sites

but if you have a clip of your pd raid with a advert then i can remove that ban good sir sometimes logs dont show everything before a staff member logs into the server but during that sit i had been on for more than an hour in whic i woulda seen the logs but like i said if i accidentally missed the pd advert and you have a clip of it then the ban should be removed 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20510-unban-pls/#findComment-139594
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...