David Davidson Posted September 4, 2023 Share Posted September 4, 2023 (edited) Title. It's not my addons and I've tried everything except a gmod factory reset but i want to avoid that so I dont have to download everything from every server all over again They sound like they're from HL1 or something Edited September 4, 2023 by David Davidson Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20369-lots-of-sounds-are-suddenly-different-walking-shooting-since-last-night-after-the-missing-inv-and-unable-to-job-glitch-was-fixed/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted September 21, 2023 Share Posted September 21, 2023 You have to actually unsubscribe from the workshop addons before a reset. Some corrupt workshop addons will replace your default hl2 files. Only a reset would fix this. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20369-lots-of-sounds-are-suddenly-different-walking-shooting-since-last-night-after-the-missing-inv-and-unable-to-job-glitch-was-fixed/#findComment-139184 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
David Davidson
Title.
It's not my addons and I've tried everything except a gmod factory reset but i want to avoid that so I dont have to download everything from every server all over again
They sound like they're from HL1 or something
Edited by David DavidsonLink to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20369-lots-of-sounds-are-suddenly-different-walking-shooting-since-last-night-after-the-missing-inv-and-unable-to-job-glitch-was-fixed/Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now