treelog Posted July 19, 2023 Share Posted July 19, 2023 In-Game Name Cuh4 Your Steam ID 76561199434459447 Why were you banned or warned? Fail Raid, FailRP, LTAP Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I am not sure how I fail raided or did failrp, im sure I woulda figured it out in the sit but I decided to get offline right before getting pulled into a sit apparently without knowing I was gonna be pulled into a sit. This same exact thing has happened to me before. I got banned for LTAP a few months ago because it was late and I got offline like right before they teleported me, I made an appeal and they accepted it. The fact that this has happened to me twice now makes me think this is kind of a common occurrence. I have been playing this server for years, im level 30 something and have like $35 million so obviously I know that LTAP results in a ban so it wouldn't make sense for me to do it. I don't blame anyone for this because from the moderators perspective how are they supposed to know. Who warned/banned you? riddim How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20184-banned-for-accidental-ltap/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
riddim Posted July 19, 2023 Share Posted July 19, 2023 Hey Cuh, I was not the one that banned you. I only did the extension that the TMod requested. However I'll let him know and we'll look into it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20184-banned-for-accidental-ltap/#findComment-137586 Share on other sites More sharing options...
treelog Posted July 19, 2023 Author Share Posted July 19, 2023 Ok thanks! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20184-banned-for-accidental-ltap/#findComment-137587 Share on other sites More sharing options...
riddim Posted July 19, 2023 Share Posted July 19, 2023 Hey man so I just spoke to Austin, it was indeed not LTAP. I let him know for future reference that he has to bring you to a sit FIRST and if you left it would be LTAP. I'll go ahead and unban you and switch the punishment to a warn for Austin. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20184-banned-for-accidental-ltap/#findComment-137588 Share on other sites More sharing options...
riddim Posted July 19, 2023 Share Posted July 19, 2023 ACCEPTED Unbanned and switched to a warn per request of banning staff member Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20184-banned-for-accidental-ltap/#findComment-137589 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts