Madss Posted June 21, 2023 Share Posted June 21, 2023 I bought the 30 day supporter but meant to do vip, is there any way it can be switched? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20047-i-purchased-the-wrong-thing/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted June 21, 2023 Share Posted June 21, 2023 I just set you to VIP in-game. You'll need to cancel the 30 days of supporter in your PayPal account because this is a subscription & you will be charged again next month unless you cancel. If you'd like a refund of the $2.50 I can remove the supporter perks and refund you the $2, otherwise enjoy your 30 days of supporter for $2.50 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20047-i-purchased-the-wrong-thing/#findComment-136836 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Madss Posted June 21, 2023 Author Share Posted June 21, 2023 THank you so much!! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20047-i-purchased-the-wrong-thing/#findComment-136844 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Madss
I bought the 30 day supporter but meant to do vip, is there any way it can be switched?
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20047-i-purchased-the-wrong-thing/Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now