RaYmOnDBeastM Posted June 15, 2023 Share Posted June 15, 2023 Hey man, so first off i gotta say i dont know if Doge did or did not say that to you which I am not going to call anyone a liar saying you lied or he lied which I don't want to do that. Just from the clips you provided and what they have said, it kinda points to you saying something opposite of what he had said which kinda makes him valid to give you the warn instead of a verbal. Also here on the staff team we really don't want any bias towards each player who makes the report on the server. For me personally I would've just made the sit more easier and simpler towards each side of the report involving either a different player or a staff member to not cause any drama or anything that each player might regret by just accepting our errors and apologized. Also I see this somewhat as the mayor's fault for not changing the laws as told before and confusing all the cops that could lead them into getting in trouble. But also as stated from Doge, they did tell you that it was a false law so you wouldn't go around to make the mistake that unfortunately you made during the sit with Terry. But like i said, the way I see it was a problem that needed fixing by simply telling the mayor to immediately remove the law so that no cops can get into trouble. For me right now I believe it is a +1 to simply just take this as a learning experience and for the near future to take what the staff member said seriously. Just if the staff said that it is a false law and it still stays up, to not think it is now a valid law and you could go ahead and now enforce it to everyone that would eventually place you into getting into trouble from a problem you had reported before. 3 hours ago, Mrwawabit99 said: i'd like to add this clip, which is a report i made after this situation about the same law, from the same mayor, which is the exact same thing that happened to terry, except it happened to me. https://youtu.be/lA-llaQ7yHA *edit* really incredible how two situations are handled completely differently depending on who has the injustice done to them. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/page/2/#findComment-136718 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted June 15, 2023 Share Posted June 15, 2023 So after lawyerdoge told you the law was bad and requires fixing you decide to go use the law to your advantage. That is the fact of the matter. I don’t really care if he didnt bring the guy or didnt demote the guy it this or that. You also do not have that clip. personally I wouldve just immediately asked the mayor to remove the law first to prevent any more bs but that is experience. in your case this is the result of your own action and if lawyerdoge was already handling it, why would terry try to handle it again and who knows maybe terry and lawyerdoge talked about it -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/page/2/#findComment-136720 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrwawabit99 Posted June 15, 2023 Author Share Posted June 15, 2023 (edited) 35 minutes ago, Crabroll said: So after lawyerdoge told you the law was bad and requires fixing you decide to go use the law to your advantage. That is the fact of the matter. I don’t really care if he didnt bring the guy or didnt demote the guy it this or that. You also do not have that clip. personally I wouldve just immediately asked the mayor to remove the law first to prevent any more bs but that is experience. in your case this is the result of your own action and if lawyerdoge was already handling it, why would terry try to handle it again and who knows maybe terry and lawyerdoge talked about it -1 I was delivering parcels at the time I made the report about the false law after saying in chat MULTIPLE times to mayor that law was false, he had to change it. I always do. Even after the first sit where I report to doge, I kept delivering parcels for an amount of time significant enough to make me forget/not think about the sit I just made, I did not get out of the sit , then instantly go cuff terry and get that 5k fine. I would also like to bring up the fact that lawyerdoge said he would fix the law by talking to mayor, but then doesn't do it ? you can see in the last clip where i call a sit after the sit with terry that the law is still unchanged. Which is AFTER the sit with terry where it is brought up AGAIN that there is a false/invalid law in place, yet nothing changes. If anything this is incompetence from lawyerdoge which caused this entire situation. *edit I would also like to add that I am a regular player, not an admin, not a moderator. Telling another user to change a law or that a law is false usually simply ends up in a ''lol nerd'' which i would probably do the same, there is absolutely 0 incentive from a mayor to listen to what a random player is saying is a false law unless someone with moderator powers seconds what the player says. I DO NOT HAVE MODERATOR POWERS. reminder, my word is not taken to the same degree as a mod. This seems hard to understand. Edited June 15, 2023 by Mrwawabit99 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/page/2/#findComment-136721 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrwawabit99 Posted June 15, 2023 Author Share Posted June 15, 2023 10 hours ago, Gaben Newell said: Hello everyone, Like I said multiple times during the sit that the law was invalid. I had talked to the mayor multiple times which he did not understand how to change that law until I had to explain to him how. I never once implied that the law is enforcable and I would like to see the video showing that I said that since you have video of Simp Kings sit with you. Please do not put words into my mouth and I would say -1. okay so here you say that you showed him how to change the law, but even in the 3rd (last) sit which i have a recording of the law still has not changed, what does this entail ? Did you simply show him and suggest to change the law, and then not follow up ? You were still online by this point I believe, so you were fully capable of following up on this. What happened for you not to apply what you said you were going to do ? Is what a moderator says a suggestion ? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/page/2/#findComment-136722 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted June 15, 2023 Share Posted June 15, 2023 9 hours ago, Mrwawabit99 said: I can understand the inability to put yourself in a normal player shoes with no admin powers, but come on now Tell me you have an inflated ego without telling me you have an inflated ego. Everyone else has said what needs to be said here. You knew it was wrong. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/page/2/#findComment-136723 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrwawabit99 Posted June 15, 2023 Author Share Posted June 15, 2023 5 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said: Tell me you have an inflated ego without telling me you have an inflated ego. Everyone else has said what needs to be said here. You knew it was wrong. -1 How do I have an inflated ego? I say right here that I am a normal player ? The reason I'm so adamant about this is because it is UNJUST. There are two clear instances where people I have reported get off with nothing but a ''watch it'' and that's it. Yet when I do it to a staff member it warrants an instant verbal which then escalates to a warn for RDA for ''lying to staff'' when I simply summarized to make it easier for the both of us. This is unjust, a clear showing of power on terry's part. Both doge and simp king let the people off without even a verbal, yet I get terry which from the get go sanctions a verbal, and then a warn because ''I lied'' when I only tried making things easier to understand. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/page/2/#findComment-136724 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted June 15, 2023 Share Posted June 15, 2023 I'm just going to end this before it escalates further than it already has. You knew that the law that was in place was false and reported (which is the right thing to do) and then after that sit even though the law was still place you decided to enforce the law anyways, thats the real issues here, you enforceed a law that you knew was false and is against the rules and then are surprised when you enforce it on a mod who warns you for it? It's like shooing yourself in the foot and being surprised you shot yourself. Instead of breaking the rules to make a point of because its still in place after a sit with the guy just make another sit about it, yes Lawyer should have gotten him to just remove the law but like Crabroll said he's still new and most likely hasn't had much experience in a situation like this but that doesn't mean you can break the rules because it's still in place. DENIED 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/page/2/#findComment-136725 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts