Mrwawabit99 Posted June 15, 2023 Share Posted June 15, 2023 In-Game Name Mr Meth Your Steam ID 76561199263548410 Why were you banned or warned? For RDA Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I reported someone for arresting me for jaywalking, when the law was false, made a report about it , and lawyerdoge said he would talk to mayor and that the law was still in place even tho it was invalid, so he didn't even bring the guy who false arrested me, said he was going to talk to mayor, and returned me. Then I switched to cop class and played for a bit, then I see terry in the middle of the road in a tunnel, so i walk up, cuff and fine for 5k, nothing happens for 5 minutes or so, then i get brought into a sit, at first he says tunnels arent subject to jaywalking laws, then he says that it was a false law and that I can't fine people for it, i say okay but it was implied by doge not punishing the other cop that it was okay to do, and then he brings lawyerdoge, and ask him if he told me it was a valid law, and he says no, and that he talked to the mayor about it, (even after he talked to the mayor about it the law had still not changed). Then terry accuses me of lying to staff, and we go back and forth until i give up and just ask for the warn, and to be returned because at this point i've had enough of it. Also worthy to know, I had ONLY fined one person in my entire time being a cop, and it was terry, which i got a warn for. TLDR: nothing happened to someone who false arrested me, and then i get a warn for RDA after fining a staff member for 5k for jaywalking Who warned/banned you? terry How long were you warned or banned for? https://youtu.be/4S-O4Zvw7WU the video cuts out at the end because i have shadow play with 5 minutes, and the first clip i took had 3 minutes of me just playing the server before being brought, and i forgot to reclip after the last cut. here are some screenshots of the logs of the entire interaction : https://imgur.com/a/s6vLjuw 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted June 15, 2023 Share Posted June 15, 2023 Hi so the reason you were not brought to the sit till after 5ish minutes was because I was talking to hobo dad and coconut overflow. So when I brought you to the sit I just asked why you fined me since I was in the tunnel and since there was no law saying i had to be hugging the tunnel. You start saying that a mod told you that law was a valid law. I was going to give you a verbal then after we went back and fourth a bit I realized that doing that after a Mod told you that it is allowed is not really fair. So I say that if what you said checks out you would get no punishment. Now here is the problem, you completely lied about what he said. You told me he said that the law was allowed which he didn't. After hearing him say that you start saying "it was implied" that it was allowed. The only reason it ended up being a warn was because you lied in a sit. Normally it would have been a verbal or just a talking to. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/#findComment-136707 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrwawabit99 Posted June 15, 2023 Author Share Posted June 15, 2023 (edited) i'd like to add this clip, which is a report i made after this situation about the same law, from the same mayor, which is the exact same thing that happened to terry, except it happened to me. https://youtu.be/lA-llaQ7yHA *edit* really incredible how two situations are handled completely differently depending on who has the injustice done to them. Edited June 15, 2023 by Mrwawabit99 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/#findComment-136708 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ironfish1 Posted June 15, 2023 Share Posted June 15, 2023 Hello Mr.Meth, I would like to start this off by saying that Terry was valid in giving you a warn since technically it is RDA if it's due to a fail law. You also in the moment were saying you were lied to by a mod, but in here you say that it was assumed it was a valid law since doge did talk to the mayor. However, with all that being said; You have a decently clean track record in the server, and this whole jwalking thing is confusing as is. Personally if someone's defense to a RDA is because it was "in the law" I usually tell them to check up on the law rules under the cop section in !rules. Seeing as it's 6 sentences most of the time they do. I then slap a note on their profile saying "Spoken to about following Fail Laws". After that its as simple as speaking to the mayor. What Terry was proposing at first was exactly that, a note to let other admins know that you've been spoken to about fail laws, in no way is it a punitive action against you. Your reaction to terry telling you this could have been simply from miscommunication. To end this off; from the fact that Lawyerdoge did speak to the mayor, but when you hold down x in the video the law has still not been changed. I sympathize with you for believing that it was a valid law, otherwise from your point of view it would have been changed/taken down. I would recommend against misspeaking in the future and laying out just the bare bone facts instead of drawing those assumptions though. When you did that it really does look like you lied in the sit, then changed your story here. In the end I am a +1 for this to be knocked down to a note for being spoken to about fail laws. Best Regards, Ironfish1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/#findComment-136709 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrwawabit99 Posted June 15, 2023 Author Share Posted June 15, 2023 30 minutes ago, Terrry said: Hi so the reason you were not brought to the sit till after 5ish minutes was because I was talking to hobo dad and coconut overflow. So when I brought you to the sit I just asked why you fined me since I was in the tunnel and since there was no law saying i had to be hugging the tunnel. You start saying that a mod told you that law was a valid law. I was going to give you a verbal then after we went back and fourth a bit I realized that doing that after a Mod told you that it is allowed is not really fair. So I say that if what you said checks out you would get no punishment. Now here is the problem, you completely lied about what he said. You told me he said that the law was allowed which he didn't. After hearing him say that you start saying "it was implied" that it was allowed. The only reason it ended up being a warn was because you lied in a sit. Normally it would have been a verbal or just a talking to. -1 I did not lie, lawyerdoge told me the law was still enforceable. Sorry I don't have the clip to prove it but what else am I supposed to understand from him , not bringing the person i reported, telling me it was okay for the guy to arrest me with that law in place. MAYBE he didn't say the exact words ''law is valid'' but he was said that it was enforceable, how am I supposed to understand that the law is false, after i made a report about it, and got told my report was invalid ? Sorry but I don't have moderator powers, so I can't just give warns to people because I got wronged. You do. There is a clear power difference here. You are bullying me by using your powers like this, hundreds of people were getting fined before AND after you brought me into a sit. YOU did not make an effort to fix the law, yet you had the power to. What I think happened is that you decided to go after little regular player and punish him because you felt like using your power. I do not break the rules, and I follow them. I play unhinged amounts of hours on this server and I never have issues with any staff members about rules. yet there is with you. I know for a FACT after being on this server almost all day everyday that certain staff members take little sits, or close to no sits, taking a sit because it happened to you and being so harsh is clearly a staff member having his position because he only wants power over the regular player base. There is NO intent from you to make this community/server a better place. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/#findComment-136710 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaben Newell Posted June 15, 2023 Share Posted June 15, 2023 Hello everyone, Like I said multiple times during the sit that the law was invalid. I had talked to the mayor multiple times which he did not understand how to change that law until I had to explain to him how. I never once implied that the law is enforcable and I would like to see the video showing that I said that since you have video of Simp Kings sit with you. Please do not put words into my mouth and I would say -1. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/#findComment-136711 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BriskyBri Posted June 15, 2023 Share Posted June 15, 2023 Regardless with lying in a sit kinda makes the situation a lot worse. You would of been fine with just admitting your wrongs and keeping a clean record, but it seems that you didn't fully understand the laws. for right now i will remain neutral. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/#findComment-136713 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrwawabit99 Posted June 15, 2023 Author Share Posted June 15, 2023 14 minutes ago, Gaben Newell said: Hello everyone, Like I said multiple times during the sit that the law was invalid. I had talked to the mayor multiple times which he did not understand how to change that law until I had to explain to him how. I never once implied that the law is enforcable and I would like to see the video showing that I said that since you have video of Simp Kings sit with you. Please do not put words into my mouth and I would say -1. I did not put ''words in your mouth''. You say that you explained to him how to change the law, but even in the clip I send of me reporting my false arrest, you can briefly see that the law remains unchanged ( https://youtu.be/lA-llaQ7yHA?t=141 time stamped) this clip is way after the sit i had with you, which then i had the sit with terry, and then i call the sit in the clip in question. You did not enforce what you said you were going to. This is in bad faith and you refuse to admit your potential error. 2 minutes ago, BriskyBri said: Regardless with lying in a sit kinda makes the situation a lot worse. You would of been fine with just admitting your wrongs and keeping a clean record, but it seems that you didn't fully understand the laws. for right now i will remain neutral. I did not lie, at worst what I did is condense what was a couple minutes in a sit into a few words I felt were appropriate. Sorry if the words were not exactly the same, I am typing, and he is using a microphone, I do not have the luxury to explain in a long message what happened, since there is a word limit. Me saying '' he said law is valid'' is me trying to convey a message in as little words as possible, without typing out a long winded explanation on how I came to come to that conclusion. I do understand the laws and I had even made a report to lawyerdoge before hand because I had been a victim of the false law, which i got promptly told that it didnt matter it was false, which resulted in me being returned and the offender not being punished. Which then clearly shows to me that there is nothing wrong with it. I had made a REPORT about it, and my report got denied, and I got promptly returned. You can see in the clip of me making a report after having the same exact situation terry experienced, and it ended in nothing, but the moderator returning the offender, and telling me he was going to talk to the mayor to change the law. Why was this the treatment this player received but mine so different ? Either there is staff bias in play or simply a moderator who uses his position to enforce rules only when it affects him. Had he been punishing me with the intent of making the server a better place he would have then went to the mayor and told/asked him to change the law. Which he did not do and instead logged out. He was AFK when he was fined, he was not on the game, and this affected him in no possible way. He wanted to show off his power, and punish someone who was inferior to him. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/#findComment-136714 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted June 15, 2023 Share Posted June 15, 2023 So you made a sit about the law knowing it was false but then later decided to enforce said law? What did you expect to happen? -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/#findComment-136716 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrwawabit99 Posted June 15, 2023 Author Share Posted June 15, 2023 12 minutes ago, F___ said: So you made a sit about the law knowing it was false but then later decided to enforce said law? What did you expect to happen? -1 I can understand the inability to put yourself in a normal player shoes with no admin powers, but come on now, you should at least be able to understand where I come from when i report something, which by your own words is a false law, goes unpunished, the moderator in question says he will take care of it, then doesn't, which leads to me breaking the rules afterwards. In my mind when a moderator says something will be taken care of, especially something as simple as changing a law, I cannot see why it is hard to understand why I made this mistake. I strongly believe there is a circle of friends in the staff team which strongly support each others decisions and deny outside interference. Sorry for believing a moderator I guess ? Shouldn't have trusted him when he said he was going to talk to mayor ! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20022-warn-for-rda-after-fining-for-5k-once-after-being-told-the-law-was-still-applicable-by-another-moderator/#findComment-136717 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts